Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T&K Performance

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

T&K Performance

IGOTA Fam,

I came across this website called T&K Performance: http://tkperformance.net/performance...8-cummins.html
    They are selling the MM3 Tuning package for $1,749 that includes:
    MM3 Tuner

EGR Delete

4" or 5" Exhaust

The Exhaust they offer is 4" Flopro muffler delete for an additional $50, 4" Flopro w/ muffler for $0,
    5" Flopro muffler delete for $0, and 5" Flopro w/ muffler for an additional $50.

Tyler, the President and CEO of TKPerformance quoted me with a military discount out the door, shipped:
    MM3 w/ power levels

• 0HP
    • 15HP
    • 60HP
    • 100HP
    • 150HP
    • 200HP

EGR

5'' EXHAUST

TV DELETE
    PILLAR MOUNT
    12 V TUNE
    $1875 TOTAL SHIPPED

Now, I'll been on Ray's site @DRD and this is by far a steal of a deal. Ray has been the talk of IGOTA and is very reputable from my understanding and talking with a few you folks. I'm doing my due diligence and shopping around for the best deal, as we all do and you all preach. Can anyone please chime in and give me their honest opinion on this. I'm looking forward to hearing ya'lls thoughts and preferably someone who is currently running tunes from T&K Performance. so i can do some analysis.

CJ

2. Likes watersupply189, Belcourt107 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: T&K Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Paidkiller10 View Post
    IGOTA Fam,

I came across this website called T&K Performance: http://tkperformance.net/performance...8-cummins.html
    MM3 Tuner

EGR Delete

4" or 5" Exhaust

The Exhaust they offer is 4" Flopro muffler delete for an additional $50, 4" Flopro w/ muffler for $0,
    5" Flopro muffler delete for $0, and 5" Flopro w/ muffler for an additional $50.

Tyler, the President and CEO of TKPerformance quoted me with a military discount out the door, shipped:
    MM3 w/ power levels

• 0HP
    • 15HP
    • 60HP
    • 100HP
    • 150HP
    • 200HP

EGR

5'' EXHAUST

TV DELETE
    PILLAR MOUNT
    12 V TUNE
    $1875 TOTAL SHIPPED

Now, I'll been on Ray's site @DRD and this is by far a steal of a deal. Ray has been the talk of IGOTA and is very reputable from my understanding and talking with a few you folks. I'm doing my due diligence and shopping around for the best deal, as we all do and you all preach. Can anyone please chime in and give me their honest opinion on this. I'm looking forward to hearing ya'lls thoughts and preferably someone who is currently running tunes from T&K Performance. so i can do some analysis.

CJ
    I don’t know anything about T@K so I can’t answer you on that but I do know Ray at DRD will bend over backwards in customer services.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

IGOTA Fam,

MM3 Tuner

EGR Delete

4" or 5" Exhaust

MM3 w/ power levels

• 0HP
    • 15HP
    • 60HP
    • 100HP
    • 150HP
    • 200HP

EGR

5'' EXHAUST

TV DELETE
    PILLAR MOUNT
    12 V TUNE
    $1875 TOTAL SHIPPED

CJ
    I would say you really cannot go wrong with drd. Hes got the backing of the people who run his tunes. And seams to have really go customer service. And is very good at marketing and putting videos out there to inform his customers of changes and what not. So definately cant go wrong there. So now. No one shoot LOL. But I run t&k. But it's only been a week. I'll say so far I love it. He has also got good customer service. Hes texted me on sundays when I was preparing. And I also had an issue on Thanksgiving when installing the tuning. And he had it taken care of in 5 minutes after reaching out to him. As far as the tuning goes. The trans shifts so much better. And completely changed how the truck feels. The tuning is really clean. I can kick it from a dead stop or rolling. And there is no cloud of smoke. Really only a haze. And I absolutely love the way the rumble tune sounds. Though I'm not sure if its just a normal tune and he named it rumble or if it's like a fixed blade turbo tune because thats what it sounds like. I've only got rumble and whistle. There isnt any sound tune listed as normal. I dont rhink you could go wrong with either. And if I had the extra money I probably would have went with drd. Just because of all the information he has put there and the backing he has in this community. But I've got no complaints with t&k so far since installing it and dealing with him. They are both kinda like small time companys. Like they dont have the larger diesel parts stores selling their product so you dont really see anything about either of them when looking st most parts sites.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

And drd only tunes 6.7 cummins. So he can put all his energy into makin that his priority. So that's a plus.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    I would say you really cannot go wrong with drd. Hes got the backing of the people who run his tunes. And seams to have really go customer service. And is very good at marketing and putting videos out there to inform his customers of changes and what not. So definately cant go wrong there. So now. No one shoot LOL. But I run t&k. But it's only been a week. I'll say so far I love it. He has also got good customer service. Hes texted me on sundays when I was preparing. And I also had an issue on Thanksgiving when installing the tuning. And he had it taken care of in 5 minutes after reaching out to him. As far as the tuning goes. The trans shifts so much better. And completely changed how the truck feels. The tuning is really clean. I can kick it from a dead stop or rolling. And there is no cloud of smoke. Really only a haze. And I absolutely love the way the rumble tune sounds. Though I'm not sure if its just a normal tune and he named it rumble or if it's like a fixed blade turbo tune because thats what it sounds like. I've only got rumble and whistle. There isnt any sound tune listed as normal. I dont rhink you could go wrong with either. And if I had the extra money I probably would have went with drd. Just because of all the information he has put there and the backing he has in this community. But I've got no complaints with t&k so far since installing it and dealing with him. They are both kinda like small time companys. Like they dont have the larger diesel parts stores selling their product so you dont really see anything about either of them when looking st most parts sites.
    Not taking anything away from Ray, i think he is awesome and provides alot of customer service, insight and knowledge for us newbies coming into the market. The reason why i went with T&K Performance was the price. With DRD, i would of spent over $2400 with the military discount. I spoke With T&K and asked him to change the 15HP power level to 30HP and he did so, free of charge. All in all i paid out the door was $1875 with everything listed above. Thank you though for your input and i'll see how this delete process goes haha

8. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Not taking anything away from Ray, i think he is awesome and provides alot of customer service, insight and knowledge for us newbies coming into the market. The reason why i went with T&K Performance was the price. With DRD, i would of spent over $2400 with the military discount. I spoke With T&K and asked him to change the 15HP power level to 30HP and he did so, free of charge. All in all i paid out the door was $1875 with everything listed above. Thank you though for your input and i'll see how this delete process goes haha
    That was fast. LOL. Tyler is a pretty good guy to deal with. Where abouts nc are you?

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    That was fast. LOL. Tyler is a pretty good guy to deal with. Where abouts nc are you?
    LOL i couldn't resist..... I'm down here at fort bragg. you? do you know of any get togethers with members of IGOTA in and around the area? not to sound like a car club hippie, but it would be nice to meet up with members and share the common interest in our trucks.

11. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

LOL i couldn't resist..... I'm down here at fort bragg. you? do you know of any get togethers with members of IGOTA in and around the area? not to sound like a car club hippie, but it would be nice to meet up with members and share the common interest in our trucks.
    I'm in mebane. I'm not sure of any. But there right many folk from north carolina on here. A few in or close to the triad area.

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Asheville here!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

14. Likes cumminsbadgirl, Paidkiller10 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Both are great guys to deal with for sure.

Mr. Ray's tuning is our number one asked about and seller. His customer service is top notch and you will not meet a nicer man in your life.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast