Basic Member

User Info Menu

Re: Offsets on wheels ?

No. 2 millimeters is tiny.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Do you think 18 offset is big difference from 20 offset bud ?
    You would never notice the difference. +18mm is a good offset as well for a stock suspension.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

We sell a lot of the +18 Methods, they work really good for 35 and 37" tires on 0-3" lifted trucks.

4. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

To add to my last post, I got my thuren setup from CJC. Excellent customer service. Answered all my questions in a very timely manner.

-2017 RAM 2500 QCSB 68RFE Laramie - Silver/ Sport appearance package
    -SOLD: 2011 ram 2500 QCSB G56. CAT/DPF/EGR/COOLER= Deleted

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Re: Offsets On Wheels?

After numerous talks with @CustomOffsets we feel they have tried to and are still trying to do all they can to make @74Beeper happy. My friend, we aren't taking sides as we feel both parties had a few issues. So please work them out as we've known Custom Offsets for 3 years now and this is the first issue we've seen. They sell thousands of wheels per month and issues do arise. Ray from @Double R Diesel told us of his issues with Toyo Tires behind out of round. So this can happen no matter where you purchase them from.

Here are a few things we suggest when buying wheels online:

• Check over all wheels for damage when they arrive at your place. If any marks or scratches are found please use a camera and take pictures then send them to place you purchased them from. We've seen major damage from shipping companies and this is not the fault of the place you purchased them from.
    • Once wheels are on the truck take it for a drive down the road. The 30-minute drive isn't going to wear the tires out.
    • If there is an issue with the balance of the wheels stop and contact the place you've purchased them from. Let them tell you what to do next.
    • Don't wait weeks or a month to get the issues fixed. Most companies will do all they can to help make it right.

This thread is back open.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

7. Thanks Custom Offsets, RogueDiesel thanked for this post
    Likes Custom Offsets, RogueDiesel liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

They did help to make it right, I'm not disputing that but none of this would have happened if they would have done their job in the first place. That would be making sure they're not selling an out of round wheel and or tire. I would understand if it were just wheels or just tires, but I bought them as an assembly all ready mounted and "balanced" which means they should have been checked. Another thing that's burning me about is they flat out lied to me about how much wear a tire is allowed to be considered for warranty. What is up with that? Honestly, I've never in my life have been more disgusted with a vender...... The valuable lesson learned here is not to buy wheels n tires online from anyone because if you have a problem, you will be paying out of pocket one way or another. If you buy from and tire store you get service that doesn't cost you. The money I have shelled out for mounting dismounting balancing checking, I could have just bought my own new wheel and tire and still be money ahead and have had a whole lot less headache.

I'm out

The only thing in the oil field that's for sure, is nothing is for sure.......

2017 Ram Laramie Longhorn 2500, Lifted, deleted, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel. RevMax Enhanced 68RFE

2017 Laramie Schlonghorn 2500, 4" coil spring, tubular radius arm Superlift, Sota REPR 20x10 -19 offset wheels, 35x13.50 Toyo Open Country R/T tires.. RaceME MM3 tuning by Double R Diesel, 5" Flo-Pro TBE no muffler, HPP EGR delete, GDP Mega-Flo Billet Throttle Valve Delete Airaid dry filter w/smooth inlet tube
    1974 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440ci R3 Siamese bore small block (700hp) Faceplated TKO 600 5 speed, Dana 60 with 4.56 gears
    1979 Lil Red Express (Currently doing a 12 valve Cummins swap)

9. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 74Beeper View Post
    They did help to make it right, I'm not disputing that but none of this would have happened if they would have done their job in the first place. That would be making sure they're not selling an out of round wheel and or tire. I would understand if it were just wheels or just tires, but I bought them as an assembly all ready mounted and "balanced" which means they should have been checked. Another thing that's burning me about is they flat out lied to me about how much wear a tire is allowed to be considered for warranty. What is up with that? Honestly, I've never in my life have been more disgusted with a vender...... The valuable lesson learned here is not to buy wheels n tires online from anyone because if you have a problem, you will be paying out of pocket one way or another. If you buy from and tire store you get service that doesn't cost you. The money I have shelled out for mounting dismounting balancing checking, I could have just bought my own new wheel and tire and still be money ahead and have had a whole lot less headache.

I'm out

2017 Ram Laramie Longhorn 2500, Lifted, deleted, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel. RevMax Enhanced 68RFE
    Unfortunately, people make mistakes and what not so we understand you're mad, but what can they do to fix this situation? We see them trying and they want to make it right.

10. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

I want a guaranty the tire will be warrantied..... I already gave them the required documentation they asked for showing it was out of spec and after I did that, they came back at me with this "1/32" BS.

2017 Laramie Schlonghorn 2500, 4" coil spring, tubular radius arm Superlift, Sota REPR 20x10 -19 offset wheels, 35x13.50 Toyo Open Country R/T tires.. RaceME MM3 tuning by Double R Diesel, 5" Flo-Pro TBE no muffler, HPP EGR delete, GDP Mega-Flo Billet Throttle Valve Delete Airaid dry filter w/smooth inlet tube
    1974 Plymouth Roadrunner, 440ci R3 Siamese bore small block (700hp) Faceplated TKO 600 5 speed, Dana 60 with 4.56 gears
    1979 Lil Red Express (Currently doing a 12 valve Cummins swap)

11. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 74Beeper View Post

I'm out

JJ, the 1 and 2 button are right next to each other on the keyboard. We did not blatantly lie. Mistakes happen.

If you TRULY want to get this resolved call us or email a response to the last email you didn't respond to. 920-221-0110

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

12. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CustomOffsets View Post
    JJ, the 1 and 2 button are right next to each other on the keyboard. We did not blatantly lie. Mistakes happen.

If you TRULY want to get this resolved call us or email a response to the last email you didn't respond to. 920-221-0110
    @74Beeper please reach out to them. If not we're pulling this thread asap!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast