Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pressure sensors

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Pressure sensors

If I buy wheels & tires from say custom offsets and I include tire sensors. Do they automatically start working when installed on truck or do I have to take it somewhere to be programmed

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Pressure sensors

Hey ... @CustomOffsets ????????

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Yamaha242LS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Nice question. I'm on the road to new wheels and don't want to deal with the sensors and lights. Hoping they just register after some miles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

In for the answer 👍

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoad View Post
    If I buy wheels & tires from say custom offsets and I include tire sensors. Do they automatically start working when installed on truck or do I have to take it somewhere to be programmed
    They have to be programmed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

When I bought my new wheels and tires from Discount Tire back in January, they had them already built up and ready to mount with the new sensors already installed when I arrived for my installation. Once installed, the truck picked them up within a few minutes of driving away, I didn't have to do a thing.

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Well dang maybe I was told wrong. I apologize

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Some times they fight relearning to the new sensors, and they need to be relearned. But most commonly they will pick up the new TPMS Sensors!

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

11. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

For my 2012 I disabled them with my H&S tuner. When I switched to the MM3 I was lucky that they remained disabled... so no lights on the Evic.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

13. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    When I bought my new wheels and tires from Discount Tire back in January, they had them already built up and ready to mount with the new sensors already installed when I arrived for my installation. Once installed, the truck picked them up within a few minutes of driving away, I didn't have to do a thing.

Thanks brother appreciate the info

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast