Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20x9 or 20x10 Wheels?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

20x9 or 20x10 Wheels?

Ok guys here's the issue. I'm looking for new wheels and tires for my truck. It's. 16' ram 2500 ccsb ! I want to get into a 20in wheel that sticks out about 2-3 inches. I do not plan on doing a level kit right now but will in the future. So what's the differences between the 20x9 and the 20x10 wheels? Is it that big of a difference? And what the best tire size to run with out rubbing? And what will it look like? If anyone has pics please share. Thanks guys.

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 20x9 or 20x10 Wheels?

@16ram6.7 ask our vendor @CustomOffsets.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 16ram6.7 View Post
    Ok guys here's the issue. I'm looking for new wheels and tires for my truck. It's. 16' ram 2500 ccsb ! I want to get into a 20in wheel that sticks out about 2-3 inches. I do not plan on doing a level kit right now but will in the future. So what's the differences between the 20x9 and the 20x10 wheels? Is it that big of a difference? And what the best tire size to run with out rubbing? And what will it look like? If anyone has pics please share. Thanks guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    @16ram6.7 ask our vendor @CustomOffsets.
    Yup The best

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 16ram6.7 View Post
    Check out our online gallery! I selected ram 2500, and 20" wheels you can adjust what size lift you have, wheel width, as well as tire specs! http://bit.ly/2eQ7zsp

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

With stock fender your 20x10 will conventionally only stick out a bout a inch or so.....mine are 20x9 and are nearly flush but that was the look I wanted.

Attached Images Attached Images

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5, ljwunder liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I have 20x9s with a 0 offset...they stick out about 2" past the fenders...I have a 3" coil in the front and my 35s rubbed on the rear liner at full lock. I think a 20x10 on a stock height truck is gonna rub somewhere.

12. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Only picture that I could find right off but if you zoom in, you can see how far they stick out. The offset is very important. Negative will stick out more, positive will be more inside the fenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I have a 2015 with 20x10 on 35" tires. I put on a leveling kit and still had to trim the inner fender wells a bit. But I love the way it looks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

15. Likes Power247, TX NIGHT TRAIN, walla2k5 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Looking good guys! Thanks for helping out when I'm away from the computer!

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

17. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CustomOffsets View Post
    Looking good guys! Thanks for helping out when I'm away from the computer!
    Your site is the reason that a lot of us knew what would fit and what wouldn't! Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Thanks TX NIGHT TRAIN thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast