Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2014 3500 Mega Cab Longhorn lift??

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2014 3500 Mega Cab Longhorn lift??

I have a 2014 3500 mega cab and I'm gonna put 35x12.50x22's with 22x12 with -44 offset wheels. What size lift can I get away with without rubbing?? I don't want to get to high with a Fifth Wheel camper!! Do you have any pics of that lift an similar wheels? Thanks in Advance!!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HowardJosh348 View Post
    I have a 2014 3500 mega cab and I'm gonna put 35x12.50x22's with 22x12 with -44 offset wheels. What size lift can I get away with without rubbing?? I don't want to get to high with a Fifth Wheel camper!! Do you have any pics of that lift an similar wheels? Thanks in Advance!!
    Great news is if you are willing to trim some plastic on the bumper and wheel wells, you can get away with our ProRyde Leveling kit. Otherwise it looks like a 6" lift avoids trimming and rubbing. Here are few to check out with the pics and all the specs. https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wh..._offset_to=-44

Make sure to like us on Facebook!
    Want a good daily dose of custom trucks? Check our Instagram!
    We sell wheels& tires, lift kits, custom lighting, grills, light bars and more! Right Here!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

not sure with that offset, But i was running 35's on my 09 with just a 2.5" level up front stock rims and ultra maverick 17x9s w/4" backspace 0 offset. the body style change, and the rim size/offset is what will make the difference in if they clear or not. the guy i got my 4.5" lift from was rubbing with 35's with his rims so went with a new, bigger lift instead of new rims LOL.

4. Thanks HowardJosh348 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CustomOffsets View Post
    Great news is if you are willing to trim some plastic on the bumper and wheel wells, you can get away with our ProRyde Leveling kit. Otherwise it looks like a 6" lift avoids trimming and rubbing. Here are few to check out with the pics and all the specs. https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wh..._offset_to=-44
    was just about to edit my post and @ sign you guys!!

6. Likes Custom Offsets liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks. I was looking into the Fuel Nutz Black and Milled. And Toyo MT's. I would like to not have to cut anything had a 5" priced an was gonna order but didn't know if it'd be too much for the camper.