Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Archoil questions

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Archoil questions

I have been researching archoil products and I have a few questions from those who have used it. My truck is a ‘14 with the 68RFE. Deleted and tuned by DRD. Other than that it is stock. I have decided to try the oil additive but the fuel treatments have me puzzled. Since I am deleted will I see any benefit from the 6400D? Will the 6200 be enough? Should I do both? Not a lot of information on which one would be best or using both one after the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Archoil questions

Ar6200 is all yeah need

4. Thanks JoFu, cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Archoil is definitely great stuff and you will be very happy with their products.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks Polaraco thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JoFu View Post
    I have been researching archoil products and I have a few questions from those who have used it. My truck is a ‘14 with the 68RFE. Deleted and tuned by DRD. Other than that it is stock. I have decided to try the oil additive but the fuel treatments have me puzzled. Since I am deleted will I see any benefit from the 6400D? Will the 6200 be enough? Should I do both? Not a lot of information on which one would be best or using both one after the other.

I have same truck set up as you but a 13. I run 6200 and haven’t noticed any fuel mpg improvements but it does make it even quieter at idle. I was surprised since I think these trucks are quiet as it is. I did swap my front bumper about the same time so that is likely why fuel mileage didn’t improve. @Polaraco swears by this stuff and has some good info in a thread here somewhere. No need to over treat just stay consistent at every fill up and you will see results.

Last edited by F350Cummins; 03-26-2019 at 06:54 AM. Reason: corrected tag
    2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

8. Thanks JoFu thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, JoFu liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thanks for the replies y’all! Didn’t want to order something I didn’t really need.

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JoFu View Post
    Thanks for the replies y’all! Didn’t want to order something I didn’t really need.

Archoil AR 6200 fuel additive is excellent stuff your fuel mileage will improve some and truck will run better you’ll notice a difference

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I've seen a very slight gain in fuel mpg but my truck is a brick with wheels