Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  32
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Service Electronic Throttle Control

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Service Electronic Throttle Control

The most updated one is 6/28/16. I didn't have it at first and my stock file was in a different location then where ray told me to pull it from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

The top one in the pic is the latest update for the ultra.
    Now how exactly you find that on the ultra I'm not sure without being in front of it. Try menu and info to see if that brings up what update your ultra has on it, and if it matches this.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Sorry i missed the part where you said it's been 6 months. In that case looks like you do need the 6/28 update.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

I'm having same issue 2015 cummins deleted wit efi live for about 18k miles before problem started. Only difference in throwing a p0653 high voltage . For most part babied truck only hand full times powered brakes or raced from dead stop. Besides hauling boat and camper that's most action mine sees. The code comes and goes it went away for about a week when I noticed my coolant was low really odd topped off And then week later popped back on. Waited for hardway tuning update to come thought it might fix it but noting. I even tried a stock tune from them but with deletes. Now I'm getting A really good dude I know sending me a race me to see if it's the tuner at this point I'm hoping it fixes because he has seen this before, but has never seen fail with both tuners. I'm preparing for the worst at this point. Again truck has ZERO issues when light comes on and driving I've done 1000 miles with it coming on and off ghost like. I'm going maybe the truck don't like the tuner 18k miles later haha. But will see. I'll keep updates any more suggestions would help or info. He said this one may be the first one he sees reject both and may need a new brain possibly who know what else. I'm hopping for the best. Dustin and I have been in contact threw this crapmaking suggestions and keeping each other updated appreciate that man.

8. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Another thing I noticed was odd my voltage gauge in trucks dash jumps back forth 13 to 14 whole time don't stop. So I took to local Orileys had them test and said driver side battery is reading good and passenger is just border line putting enough to to get by and same with alternator just enough to get by?????

10. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

So I seen a thread that guy cut top of his battery blankets off and went away. I did the same and drive for hour and nothing came on. He like myself brought truck from cooler area to way hotter area and problems started. But now hour of driving it hasn't came back on going to drive to work tomorrow see what happens 130 miles round trip lots of hills let's see. My bad to jump in to your thread bro kinda confused on posting in this forum.

12. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #37
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So any update on this? I built a tune with warp and keep getting is light with a p0601 code. I can return to stock and it works fine. Anyone know what I need to do with my tune?

14. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

I’m having a problem and hope this is the right place to post. If not sorry but maybe someone can help. I have a 2015 ram 3500 with the aisin. Im running a raceme tuner. About 2 years ago now I guess it was I updated that tuner when the update came out. Next day truck shuts off at a red light and shows up on evic saying service throttle control then goes away. So I start it back up and it’s fine. Then I’m driving a few days later truck looses power for a few seconds light on dash comes up sayin water in fuel then goes away. Ever since then it still does it some times it shuts the truck off sometimes it almost shuts it off but it comes back to idle. Has me puzzled and no one can figure this out maybe y’all can!!

15. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

Maybe redownload your software and see if that works

16. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman91 View Post
    I’m having a problem and hope this is the right place to post. If not sorry but maybe someone can help. I have a 2015 ram 3500 with the aisin. Im running a raceme tuner. About 2 years ago now I guess it was I updated that tuner when the update came out. Next day truck shuts off at a red light and shows up on evic saying service throttle control then goes away. So I start it back up and it’s fine. Then I’m driving a few days later truck looses power for a few seconds light on dash comes up sayin water in fuel then goes away. Ever since then it still does it some times it shuts the truck off sometimes it almost shuts it off but it comes back to idle. Has me puzzled and no one can figure this out maybe y’all can!!
    I'm assuming you changed the fuel filter?
    I would update the tuner and download again for starters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast