Likes Likes:  54
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MM3 touch screen not working

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 touch screen not working

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    How old is the tuning you have?
    March 2018. Unit fires up and is locked on this screen.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Did you contact MM3 Power to see what they have to say?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Did you contact MM3 Power to see what they have to say?

Not yet. I wanted to try the basics and see what the good folks here had to say before contacting them. I appreciate the help I'll email them, thank you.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Let us know what they say.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

8. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Yes sir, just sent an email. Expect it will be a few days.

Hope it is something simple like a bad cable...

Thanks again for your concern.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    Yes sir, just sent an email. Expect it will be a few days.

Hope it is something simple like a bad cable...

Thanks again for your concern.
    Did they say what might be wrong? I'm curious to know.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

12. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    Haven't heard anything back yet, but it's only been a couple days, fingers crossed.

14. Thanks cumminsdieselfreak thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsdieselfreak View Post
    i responded a bit quick before I checked my emails.
    MM3 replied:

"I am betting that what has happened is either the sensitivity of the touch screen needs adjusted so it can tell you are touching it or the screen just quite working all together. If you could try something for me we have gotten this to work once before. Clean the screen really good with an alcohol wipe or something like that and then see if that helps it recognize your touch. If no try a stylus to see if the finer point will let you get into the settings. Once in the setting you can recalibrate the sensitivity. If none of that works let us know and we will have you send it to us so we can test it for your and determine the problem."

I tried this, but unfortunate;y it didn't work. Looks like I'll need to send it in for them to evaluate. Stay tuned.

16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    i responded a bit quick before I checked my emails.
    MM3 replied:

"I am betting that what has happened is either the sensitivity of the touch screen needs adjusted so it can tell you are touching it or the screen just quite working all together. If you could try something for me we have gotten this to work once before. Clean the screen really good with an alcohol wipe or something like that and then see if that helps it recognize your touch. If no try a stylus to see if the finer point will let you get into the settings. Once in the setting you can recalibrate the sensitivity. If none of that works let us know and we will have you send it to us so we can test it for your and determine the problem."

I tried this, but unfortunate;y it didn't work. Looks like I'll need to send it in for them to evaluate. Stay tuned.
    Thank you.

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I spoke with Dirk from MM3 Power today, they are sending me a replacement monitor, so I should be good to go early next week. Hats off to MM3 Power, the support I received and rapid response is greatly appreciated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast