Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race Me Ultra Problem Maybe

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Race Me Ultra Problem Maybe

I had the same problem on the 60hp box tuning. I even created a thread about it. Ironically, I never experienced that problem with the 120hp box tuning. Why is that? I have no idea. I'm nowhere near smart enough to try to explain it. Ray's Warp tuning fixed all the issues and then some, actually a lot. Money well spent.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Mine seems to be g
    good on the 30 and 120. The 60 she seems a little confused all around LOL. I wasn't paying attention and on accident pulled my boat all weekend on the 150 setting. 10 miles from home turned a corner tq.converter locked in 3rd and fueled it a bit and saw a cloud of smoke. Good thing I have a light foot. It did run amazing and fuel milage was better. Total load on truck might have been 6500 lbs. Hope I didn't mess up.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    Mine seems to be g
    good on the 30 and 120. The 60 she seems a little confused all around LOL. I wasn't paying attention and on accident pulled my boat all weekend on the 150 setting. 10 miles from home turned a corner tq.converter locked in 3rd and fueled it a bit and saw a cloud of smoke. Good thing I have a light foot. It did run amazing and fuel milage was better. Total load on truck might have been 6500 lbs. Hope I didn't mess up.

You'll be fine just like you said if you're running that setting towing, best be easy in t or you will pop that head gasket.

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    You'll be fine just like you said if you're running that setting towing, best be easy in t or you will pop that head gasket.
    Yeah it was a total mistake as I was playing a little with it before we left and never checked it until I saw the smoke. I will not be towing on that setting ever again unless I make another mistake. Maybe when I can afford warp,head studs,and built tranny I will be able to tow up in those settings hahah

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I had similar issues.They appeared after a firmware update and hadn't ever occurred previously leading me to believe it was a tuner issue not relief valve despite Franz's insistence that it was the valve. Ray @Double R Diesel tuned me up and got rid of it. The saga is here https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...e-relief-valve

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLuck View Post
    Ok I have a 14 RAM 2500 with 68RFE I'm having issues with rail pressure on stock tune with deletes no issues but if I run with raised power on any setting when I lay into it the rp will spike as high as 29,900psi and the relief valve pop the rp setting is at stock and tried it on 1850 bar is this normal for it to spike like that or is their a software issue in the programmer or should I just shim the relief valve would like to run raised hp settings at least 60 but I'm worried about this pressure spike from what I understand peak should be around 27kpsi any help is much appreciated thanks in advance truck has full deletes and egr delete

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12