Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW H&S Mini Maxx

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: NEW H&S Mini Maxx

Maybe they changed it. I didn't spend much time with the Mini. I had a Black as the keeper. I just remember insisting they embed it as a standard

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Maybe they changed it. I didn't spend much time with the Mini. I had a Black as the keeper. I just remember insisting they embed it as a standard
    LOL. What it all boils down to is product quality... Knock off units may not have that. Just saying.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Should be able to go into development mode on the tuner And force recovery if the tuner is not trying to recover on its own.
    Show settings
    Hold down bottom left button
    Enter code
    Development
    Follow prompts

We can give u an unlock code in the morning. We can also send you all of the most up to date files.
    The updater is still functional if you have it downloaded.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Polaraco, Power247 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Truckwurx View Post
    Should be able to go into development mode on the tuner And force recovery if the tuner is not trying to recover on its own.
    Show settings
    Hold down bottom left button
    Enter code
    Development
    Follow prompts

We can give u an unlock code in the morning. We can also send you all of the most up to date files.
    The updater is still functional if you have it downloaded.
    Thanks Tyler

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Truckwurx thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Truckwurx liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

whew, I dont know if i have a replica or not but it performs as advertised with no issues what so ever. I've added the overdrive tune and in motion video. so i'm a happy camper as of now.

8. Likes Power247, DRD liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    H&S just recently shut the "H&S Performance" website completely down. There is no more online updater from them. There may be some other sources online. I do have a mini maxx update saved on my computer. I might could post the files up on my sky drive... I'll see later on today.

Folks need to be aware that H&S has not produced a tuner in over 2 years now. There still could be a few genuine H&S mini maxx and xrt pros out there but mostly what is for sale now marked as new are replicas. I have no idea if there is any product support for these replica units either.
    Sorry to bring this forum back to life, but has anyone found an update for the mini maxx? I have a 2011 Ram 3500 and would like to update my MM to include the EB memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JakesCummins View Post
    Sorry to bring this forum back to life, but has anyone found an update for the mini maxx? I have a 2011 Ram 3500 and would like to update my MM to include the EB memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I could help a brother out. PM me your email and I'll see what I can do tomorrow.😉

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    H&S just recently shut the "H&S Performance" website completely down. There is no more online updater from them. There may be some other sources online. I do have a mini maxx update saved on my computer. I might could post the files up on my sky drive... I'll see later on today.

Folks need to be aware that H&S has not produced a tuner in over 2 years now. There still could be a few genuine H&S mini maxx and xrt pros out there but mostly what is for sale now marked as new are replicas. I have no idea if there is any product support for these replica units either.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Nice to know . Thanks Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

14. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Hi Im also looking for the latest update for the mini maxx? ....Do you have it by any chance?? thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12