Thanks Thanks:  118
Likes Likes:  207
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: 2013 falling on its face. Tune or fuel pressure relief valve?

1. Top Of Page | #151

User Info Menu

Glad Ray has been able to help at least two guys that where having trouble with thier raceme's. Never interacted with @Franz but I'm sure that between dealing with wrap and people (we have no idea how many) having issues big or small at some point he stops dealing with some issues right or wrong. I think we would all agree that he has developed a great product and sometimes people need another set of eyes. Hands or in this case mapping skills such as @Double R Diesel to help solve glitches. I am very glad that my $60,000.00 truck didn't have any problems from installing my raceme. I totally understand the frustration I seen on the other forum, and again very glad that at least two guys are happy with there raceme ultras again. not trying to start anything or belittle anyone's issues. Owning my on plumbing and heating company in the northeast, wall hung gas boilers are new and very big up here and some have glitches some customers are understanding and some not so much, as the owner sometimes this can be overwhelming. I will say ignoring a problem (customer) is never the answer but I can understand why it happens. Again glad ray is working as hard as he is to keep this product moving to the front of the line for us cummins guys and girls on all forums even if the other one can't say his name!

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #152

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Surfman423 View Post
    Haven't driven much yet but I honestly think Ray at Double R has fixed my Cummins Illness. I'll know more shortly but I can most definitely tell you the truck hasn't ever felt this good since the RaceME has been installed. Brings a smile to my face for once and hope that I can use my truck to do real truck stuff again. At any rate, thank you very much Ray for all your efforts and going out of your way to help.
    Wow, that's great man! Keep us updated as to how it continues to work.

Nice work @Double R Diesel! Do you think your tuning would also fix the cold startup surging and blue smoke misfires I've had?

4. Top Of Page | #153

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post

Nice work @Double R Diesel! Do you think your tuning would also fix the cold startup surging and blue smoke misfires I've had?
    Seems to. Ask some other guys on here. @RATLIN'HP

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Thanks mtday thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #154

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Surfman423 View Post
    Haven't driven much yet but I honestly think Ray at Double R has fixed my Cummins Illness. I'll know more shortly but I can most definitely tell you the truck hasn't ever felt this good since the RaceME has been installed. Brings a smile to my face for once and hope that I can use my truck to do real truck stuff again. At any rate, thank you very much Ray for all your efforts and going out of your way to help.
    @Surfman423 Feel free to become a member and join us in the exclusive warp tuning thread for members only. You've made it this far and found good people. @Double R Diesel is top notch. Not many people donating there skill anywhere else.

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

7. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, Noneck liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #155

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post

Very first thing I checked was how the truck started and idled with Rays warp tuning, and it was the very first thing to impress me! I never noticed much smoke, but my truck hadn't idled right since December of last year. It does again now! So yes ray knows how to fix those issues with warp.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Hulk, mtday thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #156

User Info Menu

@Surfman423 Congrats man! Glad to hear you got hooked up! What a relief right? @Ray I'd like to say thanks on Surfmans fix as well. That's just fantastic and you set a great example! Lastly @LBheating, I feel the absolute WORST thing you can do as a merchant or business owner is to simply stop responding to a customer or client. Especially if the problem is yours. Until it's fixed, you own it. There's always some type of resolution to make a customer happy. Sometimes it's only to let them vent. Other times you gotta bite the bullet and do a refund or partial credit or SOMETHING! Personally I feel that to simply ignore a customer is bad business in addition to being completely disrepectful on a personal level and an unacceptable business practice. There is no excuse for it...period. Unfortunately it seems many people just don't care any more. Then there's guys like @Ray who set the bar.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Surfman423 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, mtday liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #157

User Info Menu

Well, @Double R Diesel how do I get In on this fix. I have somewhat left this thread, checking on it weekly to see if progress had been made, and to my surprise, today I see it has. NoNeck and my problems have been identical, and I am willing to do whatever to make my truck right.

Thanks

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #158

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 26coal View Post
    Well, @Double R Diesel how do I get In on this fix. I have somewhat left this thread, checking on it weekly to see if progress had been made, and to my surprise, today I see it has. NoNeck and my problems have been identical, and I am willing to do whatever to make my truck right.

Thanks
    Ray is on vacation, but email him at info@doublerdiesel.com.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

15. Likes Noneck liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #159

User Info Menu

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #160

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 26coal View Post

Thanks
    Hey bud just a heads up becoming a premium member will more than pay for itself with Rays discounts as well as some of our other vendors.

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes DanO, IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle liked this post
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast