Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  54
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warp Tuning for RaceME

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel is gonna fix us all up soon. Sorry about your issues but glad you found @IGOTACUMMINS. The membership here let's you get involved with warp tuning in the members only area. Lots of good info on what's happening and what is already being done. Plus ray gives us a dumbed down version of the tuning itself.

if you ain't first your last

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Warp Tuning for RaceME

Curious what issues are you having not sure if I missed that post or not and what year is your truck

Sent from my pocket device that constantly goes off.

4. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Guess I need to figure out how to become a premium member!!! And you are in good hands with Ray!!!! Awesome, awesome guy!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thornton weldin View Post
    Guess I need to figure out how to become a premium member!!! And you are in good hands with Ray!!!! Awesome, awesome guy!!!!

On subforums click The Platinum Club I think

Sent from my pocket device that constantly goes off.

8. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Click here: http://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?t=3769

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

25 minutes gone by and your still not a member, pfffff. What gives

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

12. Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

How's this for positive @Double R Diesel ...after several months of living with Raceme issues unresolved by them, Ray was kind enough to take on the challenge and incluse me in some beta testing for my 2013 with a warp tune. My problem is finally GONE and the truck runs like a beast! (I was a little excited last night and didn't wait for trans to relearn so hopefully my bombing runs were ok!) I always hoped and guessed that WARP and a competent tuner could resolve my issues. Thanks again Ray for proving me right! I owe you a beer!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    How's this for positive @Double R Diesel ...after several months of living with Raceme issues unresolved by them, Ray was kind enough to take on the challenge and incluse me in some beta testing for my 2013 with a warp tune. My problem is finally GONE and the truck runs like a beast! (I was a little excited last night and didn't wait for trans to relearn so hopefully my bombing runs were ok!) I always hoped and guessed that WARP and a competent tuner could resolve my issues. Thanks again Ray for proving me right! I owe you a beer!

WOW! Awesome! Great job Ray @Double R Diesel.

👉Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!👈

"The grass is greener where you water it"

15. Likes Noneck, Matt C Moore, DRD liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post

Might be worth the upgrade now!!!

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, DanO thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, DanO, DRD liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

@Noneck
    That's great news!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast