Thanks Thanks:  118
Likes Likes:  207
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 falling on its face. Tune or fuel pressure relief valve?

1. Top Of Page | #131

User Info Menu

I was kind of thinking the same thing. If Franz can't get it ironed out, he should facilitate a solution somehow and I for one would live to have Ray be able to he the guy. At one point Franz told me I'd have to have custom tuning to resolve my issues. Twice he tried telling me I needed a new pressure relief valve. I don't really agree with having a customer have to throw money at a problem caused by your product.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

2. Likes mtday liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #132

User Info Menu

Hate to hear you guys still having issues. Hopefully they get you taken care of soon. I felt just like you guys when they moved the thread to the premium members section. I decided to go ahead and do the one time deal. It was worth it for me. Keep us posted when they get you a solution. After reading the thread I can understand why it was moved there.

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, mtday thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #133

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    I have to say, I came to this site looking for info related to this problem at Ray's recommendation. After the Raceme thread at the other place got crazy, I really didn't spend much time there. Removing the Warp thread that I had been involved in and followed certainly left me feeling alienated. I understand you have to offer premium members something extra, but I felt that was a crappy move honestly and made me want to do anything BUT become a premium member.

Well the reason to move that thread was due to all the attacks from the other place. We can't please everyone and we understand that, but we do give a lot of stuff with our lifetime membership.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtday View Post
    As great as the platinum membership would be, it would be nice if there was more info on Warp tuning for those of us without the membership. I understand the desire to keep some info away from prying eyes, like was stated at one point, but some of us are legit members that would love more info.

Noneck, I'm with you on the frustration with RaceME. We're coming up on four months with major issues for some of us and while some have seen improvements with the new update, others haven't. My truck will still smoke/miss when it's cold but not as bad, and now this new cold motor surging is annoying as hell!!

Maybe @Franz will hook us up with Double R's tuning since RaceMe can't seem to get ours and others trucks running right!
    Like we said above. We're not here to make anyone mad, but without members and vendors support we would have to close the doors. Sorry friend. 😔

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Thanks mtday thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #134

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    Still no progress....been driving like this since mid December. It may be time to start considering another tuner. This is getting old.

@Noneck How much work is it for you to go all the way back to stock?? Like completely factory stock?

I have been reading along here I just keep wondering if something else broke while you were doing deletes or shortly after that is causing your problem.

I totally get your frustration but if my truck was running as bad as you say yours is, returning to factory is exactly what I would do. None of these trucks are that bad in factory form that running stock for a while until all the bugs get worked out should be out of the question. Just my 2 cents

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Top Of Page | #135

User Info Menu

Nothing broke, because before the update, the problem never appeared so it's definitely in the tune. (I had been deleted with the Raceme for about 4 months prior to the trans tuning version was released with no issues ) Returned briefly to the original firmware without the trans tuning and the problem went away. Franz thought he had it figured out and sent me another firmware but said I would not be able to backdate again after trying this so I took the gamble and lost. Going back to stock isn't an option. Dead pedal, Def, soot in the oil, fuel getting into the oil, issues etc are the reasons why I deleted in the first place. My truck runs great as long as I don't try to accelerate fast or go over about 60% pedal. Luckily most of my driving is around town so I've learned to adapt my driving. If I had a commute daily on the highway I would have lost my mind by now.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #136

User Info Menu

Gotcha. Only you can decide if staying tuned is worth it. When it comes to technology there's cutting edge and bleeding edge and the line between the 2 is very fine (and sometimes moves on you). Just ask all those people that went all in on 3D Blueray a while back HAHA!!

It seems as this has become more of a vent thread for you now. That's cool. Everyone needs a place to vent.

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long on a new tune for your truck.

Greg
    2012 | 2500 | CCSB | Custom MCC by Double R Diesel

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #137

User Info Menu

I have the same issues as NoNeck as well. Smokes at cold start up now, ridiculous surge on cold start, fuel rail pressure spikes if I throttle it to quickly and don't hold the throttle open until the rail pressure has a chance to subside or it sounds like it's about to blow an injector up. Now the new shift points are set so low I have to manually keepy truck in 4th or it will lug it's butt off everywhere I go. It's finicky and locks my programmer up at least weekly and then when I hard reboot it I have no tunes above 30HP available any longer. The only way to correct that is to return the truck to stock programming and then reprogram again. It's past getting old, especially with upcoming vacations only days away when I depend ony truck for pulling my toy hauler. Franz, I know you read this stuff and it sounds like quite a few more than me are sick of your crap. I've been dealing with these problems since the end of November, eagerly awaiting the fix you assured me was on its way through an update. If your tired of hearing from me then tell ya what, send me a call tag and I'll box this POS up for ya and get it on its way back to ya. I'm through beating around the bush over this crap. Maybe you should bring Ray on and have him correct your mess that were having to deal with on our 60+ thousand dollar rigs.

13. Likes mtday liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #138

User Info Menu

Well fellas I certainly understand your frustrations. Can't blame you. LOL, I wish I could control things more than I can...but I'm just a voice. However, I do offer some hope. I will be beta testing some 2013-16 stuff over the next two weeks. I suspect I'll find issues and bugs, just as I have with the 10-12 Warp software and files. If and when I do discover problems for the 13up files, I'll relay the info to RaceME. Hopefully with what I find, RaceME can offer some solutions for their box tuning issues on some trucks.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, Surfman423 thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #139

User Info Menu

Hmmm....let's try to make this thread positive. Let's give this a dose of Warp and call me tomorrow.

To be continued...😊

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #140

User Info Menu

How's this for positive @Double R Diesel ...after several months of living with Raceme issues unresolved by them, Ray was kind enough to take on the challenge and incluse me in some beta testing for my 2013 with a warp tune. My problem is finally GONE and the truck runs like a beast! (I was a little excited last night and didn't wait for trans to relearn so hopefully my bombing runs were ok!) I always hoped and guessed that WARP and a competent tuner could resolve my issues. Thanks again Ray for proving me right! I owe you a beer!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast