Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 61 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #601

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    Glad to see franz out and posting. LOL. Chewing on some loudmouth dumbass on the CF. I love it
    I don't even know why he even still puts up with that nonsense over there.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #602

User Info Menu

I'll be glad to see what happens when tuners can get their hands on the raceme tuning platform.

4. Top Of Page | #603

User Info Menu

I think there may have been a communication error there though. The loud mouth your referring to has actually been just really interested in the custom tuning platform, almost to the point where I'd say he sounds impressed with the rumors. To a point it sounds to me like if the rumors are true he'd switch ships maybe. LOL I could be wrong on that but, but I think there was a communication break down.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, mtday liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #604

User Info Menu

The newbies that have bought ultras on that forum are getting negative and bunk info in the ultra thread. That is grandstanded by a loudmouth who can't even install a twin turbo kit without messing up his a/c system and is not smart enough to fix his overflow tank without stripping and ruining the threads. Hard to believe he can be such a good talker and yet still be such a screw up. Kinda like being booksmart yet has zero common sense. LOL

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

7. Likes thornton weldin liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #605

User Info Menu

I just emailed Franz and he said shortly there might be a video posted of what the custom tuning can do with no comments posted

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, beans20 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #606

User Info Menu

Let me rephrase that. The video will give "hints" of what the custom tuning can do.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, oneshotkyle, beans20 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #607

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Let me rephrase that. The video will give "hints" of what the custom tuning can do.
    Wonder what interpretation the peanut gallery can make of that......

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

13. Likes beans20, RATLIN'HP liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #608

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oneshotkyle View Post
    The newbies that have bought ultras on that forum are getting negative and bunk info in the ultra thread. That is grandstanded by a loudmouth who can't even install a twin turbo kit without messing up his a/c system and is not smart enough to fix his overflow tank without stripping and ruining the threads. Hard to believe he can be such a good talker and yet still be such a screw up. Kinda like being booksmart yet has zero common sense. LOL
    I agree about the newbies with so called issues over there. I'd love to say a few things to them, but can't lmao! They are not really getting the help they need from forum member there though. And that's too bad.

15. Thanks oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #609

User Info Menu

Must be some guys waiting to jump fence to the dark side.

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #610

User Info Menu

Does the 2012 need to be unlocked too or is that just 13 and above?

Page 61 of 253 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast