Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  71
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a little more input and ideas!

1. Top Of Page | #21
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    I'm certainly gonna be RaceME custom tuner and I'll try to be one of the best.

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com
    Mr. Modesty here^^^. With your track record with MCC, true passion for diesel performance and genuine care for your customers, I'd be willing to place a bet that you'll be ranked THE best, and THE go-to-guy for RaceME tunes.

Sent from a Well Head

2. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Me first me first

4. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, DRD liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Not to hijack the thread... But Ray, what you think about doing an early bird pre-order type thing for custom tunes to get some of these guys a jump start for the waiting list you know is gonna come? Or maybe some sort of deal with Igota to be able to win the first custom tune released by DoubleR??? @Double R Diesel LLC @ IGOTACUMMINS.com

Sent from a Well Head

6. Likes DRD, beans20 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkarrd RRD View Post
    Not to hijack the thread... But Ray, what you think about doing an early bird pre-order type thing for custom tunes to get some of these guys a jump start for the waiting list you know is gonna come? Or maybe some sort of deal with Igota to be able to win the first custom tune released by DoubleR??? @Double R Diesel LLC @ IGOTACUMMINS.com

Sent from a Well Head
    I'll have to wait and see what further cost will be involved (unlock codes that may be needed from RaceME) before starting any orders. However, premium igota members will have some perks. 😉

Ray

www.doublerdiesel.com
    email: info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Likes beans20, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Sign me up on the beta testing

10. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, beans20, DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkarrd RRD View Post
    Recommend Fass titanium 150gph.should keep up with your demand. Also recommend you add traction bars, fire punk trans/ or southbend clutch depending on stick or auto, wait on the water/meth kit until towards the end, you might find its not needed depending on your end goal. Idea of what size turbo? Also I'd add at gen 2 style exhaust manifold to the list too, they flow the best it seems.

Sent from a Well Head
    I have the 68RFE I looked at fire punk all I've seen he had on the site was for 47/48. Do you know of any other reliable builder, or mods that would work best?

12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
    I have the 68RFE I looked at fire punk all I've seen he had on the site was for 47/48. Do you know of any other reliable builder, or mods that would work best?
    Fire punk builds awesome 47/48s for sure, but yes they don't do 68s.

Revmax, Suncoast, and ATS build 68s. There are other places that build 68s but these are the big names in the US. All 3 have their pro's and con's as far as build, cost, and customer service. A built 68 is terribly expensive but they can be built to hold upwards of 1000 HP. I guess I'm partial to Revmax since they are here in NC.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Thanks beans20 thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    Fire punk builds awesome 47/48s for sure, but yes they don't do 68s.

Revmax, Suncoast, and ATS build 68s. There are other places that build 68s but these are the big names in the US. All 3 have their pro's and con's as far as build, cost, and customer service. A built 68 is terribly expensive but they can be built to hold upwards of 1000 HP. I guess I'm partial to Revmax since they are here in NC.

Whoever you recommend most I'll go with. I trust your knowledge and level of experience.

15. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DRD liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Whoever you recommend most I'll go with. I trust your knowledge and level of experience.
    Sounds like a plan. Maybe when you decide to buy, we can talk with Frank@revmax and pioneer some Revmax approve RaceME custom trans tuning.

17. Likes beans20 liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #30
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's what I'd recommend LOL. I'm rather new to autos. Just got my first ever automatic this last April. I can highly recommend staying away from ATS. I'm not far from their shop which would make you think there would be purple everywhere, but the bulk of us around here refer to them as the "Purple Problem"

Sent from a Well Head

19. Likes DRD liked this post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast