Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  57
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Fart but New to IGOTACUMMINS

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Old Fart but New to IGOTACUMMINS

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitwho View Post
    Hello everyone, wanted to do an introduction and thank you for the vast knowledge and hopefully I can help other's with my experience and then hopefully... I can get some help with my issues... I have been an ASE Mechanic since 1979, a business owner (Auto Repair and Auto Body), now I own a Transportation Company and moves cars throughout the United States.

2018 Ram 3500, Crew Cab, 6.7 Diesel, Aisen Transmission
    2015 Ram 2500, Crew Cab, 5.7 Hemi, Automatic Transmission
    2013 Ram 3500, Crew Cab, 6.7 Diesel, Automatic Transmission
    2011 Ram 3500, Crew Cab, 6.7 Diesel, G56 Manual Transmission - Southbend Dual Disc Clutch

I owned a 2016 F350 and in 27 months, I was able to put 4,298 miles and it was in the shop 29 times. What a POS...
    I traded it in for a 2018 Ram 3500 and now I am approaching over 90,000 miles. ALL STOCK
    My Problem Child is the 2011 Ram 3500, it just hit 200,000 miles (80,000 plus in the last year).

I have Very Little experience with Tuner's and this is where I need help I will start a thread in the (hopefully) correct area and see if I can get some help to get this truck right.

H&S Mini Maxx Tuner installed on STOCK. How can I get Tunes for the Mini Maxx to get rid of an EGR Issue when there is no EGR Installed?
    EGR DELETE
    Can not do a DPF Delete as I drive the truck Commerically

P040D and P007D
    Welcome! The mini max doesn’t really have any support anymore. As stated it may be better to just replace sensors that are throwing codes as a full delete can’t be done with your DOT truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Hello everyone, wanted to do an introduction and thank you for the vast knowledge and hopefully I can help other's with my experience and then hopefully... I can get some help with my issues... I have been an ASE Mechanic since 1979, a business owner (Auto Repair and Auto Body), now I own a Transportation Company and moves cars throughout the United States.

2011 Ram 3500, Crew Cab, 6.7 Diesel, G56 Manual Transmission - Southbend Dual Disc Clutch

I owned a 2016 F350 and in 27 months, I was able to put 4,298 miles and it was in the shop 29 times. What a POS...
    I traded it in for a 2018 Ram 3500 and now I am approaching over 90,000 miles. ALL STOCK
    My Problem Child is the 2011 Ram 3500, it just hit 200,000 miles (80,000 plus in the last year).

I have Very Little experience with Tuner's and this is where I need help I will start a thread in the (hopefully) correct area and see if I can get some help to get this truck right.

H&S Mini Maxx Tuner installed on STOCK. How can I get Tunes for the Mini Maxx to get rid of an EGR Issue when there is no EGR Installed?
    EGR DELETE

P040D and P007D
    Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Hello and welcome @hobbitwho
    Enjoy our forum!

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    2014 Laramie MC 3500 ( Aisin ) 4X4
    MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel
    From the looks of your resume, I still hold the title of being the oldest fart on the forum. Me and @AnOldBiker

Welcome

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    From the looks of your resume, I still hold the title of being the oldest fart on the forum. Me and @AnOldBiker

Welcome

You better not be calling me an old fart, you old fart
    True, i might hold the title for both the oldest female and female member but I consider myself a spring chicken LOL

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AnOldBiker liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

You better not be calling me an old fart, you old fart
    True, i might hold the title for both the oldest female and female member but I consider myself a spring chicken LOL

"Cumminsbadgirl"

Not aged like fine imported wine ?

@Polaraco and I are happy we're old farts. That means we're still above ground and kickin !

When your our age ... there are three things you do everyday ..
    1. wake up every morning
    2. get out of bed
    3. go to the bathroom
    (never change that routine)

The rest of the day will ALWAYS go right !

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

8. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post

@Polaraco and I are happy we're old farts. That means we're still above ground and kickin !

1. wake up every morning
    2. get out of bed
    3. go to the bathroom

LOL
    I don’t think I’m ready to grow up quite yet
    And yes, agreed

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

10. Thanks watersupply189, Polaraco thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, AnOldBiker, Polaraco liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

LOL
    And yes, agreed
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1239bd917e.jpg

"Cumminsbadgirl"
    Lmao

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights, LED fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

12. Likes AnOldBiker, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

EGR DELETE

P040D and P007D
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post

1. wake up every morning
    2. get out of bed
    3. go to the bathroom

GETTING UP IS THE PROBLEM.

LOL
    And yes, agreed
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1239bd917e.jpg

"Cumminsbadgirl"

I LOVE IT! ROFLOL YOU'LL SEE THAT ON FB.
    BEING A 15 YEAR OLD SNOT BRAT SUITS YOU. 29 FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Lmao

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights, LED fogs plus many many other add ons.....
    YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU REACH 71

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    GETTING UP IS THE PROBLEM.

Agreed !!

I LOVE IT! ROFLOL YOU'LL SEE THAT ON FB.
    BEING A 15 YEAR OLD SNOT BRAT SUITS YOU. 29 FOREVER

LOL..... Yes, yes I am and I will claim that

YOU WAIT UNTIL YOU REACH 71
    He still has quite a few years yet

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

15. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes AnOldBiker, watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

He still has quite a few years yet

"Cumminsbadgirl"

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

17. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12