Thanks Thanks:  1,025
Likes Likes:  4,138
Page 108 of 148 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1473

Thread: What Did You Do To Your 4th Gen Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1071

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Thank you unfortunately the dang thing BROKE at the base not 4 days having it on there. I’ve been going round and round with the company I bought it from to get my money back! They told me it’s more for show than use but they sure didn’t specify that in the description when I purchased it!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....
    Maybe find one of those long all thread coupler nuts that fits the threads of the shifter. Drill out the center of the shifter knob/head. Add all thread or cut the head off a bolt. Thread that coupler and all thread together with enough threads still available in the coupler to screw onto the shifter. Epoxy them together, then epoxy your new support brace into the hole drilled down the center of the head. If the base isn't wide enough, then the coupler will stick out so paint it black, or add microsperes to the epoxy to make a thick paste (or JB weld) and use it just like playdough and design your new base around the coupler. Maybe use a smooth rope and make a spiral mold from top to bottom. Let it sit a couple minutes and then take the rope off.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

2. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1072

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stewbuntu View Post
    Maybe find one of those long all thread coupler nuts that fits the threads of the shifter. Drill out the center of the shifter knob/head. Add all thread or cut the head off a bolt. Thread that coupler and all thread together with enough threads still available in the coupler to screw onto the shifter. Epoxy them together, then epoxy your new support brace into the hole drilled down the center of the head. If the base isn't wide enough, then the coupler will stick out so paint it black, or add microsperes to the epoxy to make a thick paste (or JB weld) and use it just like playdough and design your new base around the coupler. Maybe use a smooth rope and make a spiral mold from top to bottom. Let it sit a couple minutes and then take the rope off.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    That sounds like a great idea but I had them make me another one and the designer who makes the knobs beefed up the base. So far so good. No issues at all and it looks fantastic!!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

4. Top Of Page | #1073

User Info Menu

I was going to put cube lights In my bumper...didn’t love the look but liked the concept for hooking up the boat/at the ranch. I couldn’t see my 6” drop on my back up camera

What I ended up doing is 6” led strip tapped into trailer hitch harness to light in reverse. Used 3M adhesive to the top of the hitch.

cubed lights are cheapo amazon- higher up will let me drop tailgate and light up bed and boat for launching/loading in dark. These are wired to toggle swich in cab

Attached Images Attached Images
    2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Likes watersupply189, Power247, Snow Dodge liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1074

User Info Menu

Made a custom grill emblem out of aluminum and took off the door vinyl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 2500 on Fuel rims, custom aluminum grill emblem, mm3 DRD tuned, 4” jamo tbe exhaust, led fog lights, steering box brace, took Vinyl off doors.

7. Top Of Page | #1075

User Info Menu

Finally got around to the first part of my switch install. Some of the lights I'm running are dual function and are ground triggered. So im waiting on a small weather proof realy box to finish wiring up those items.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

8. Top Of Page | #1076

User Info Menu

@allbizns Dang that is slick! What module is that? Doesnt look cheap LOL

@Abgunnar
    looks good!

2013 Ram 2500

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

9. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1077

User Info Menu

That looks awesome!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

11. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1078

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    @allbizns Dang that is slick! What module is that? Doesnt look cheap LOL

@Abgunnar
    looks good!
    Thanks @TexNeck and @watersupply189
    It is a switch-pros 9100. Yeah they are a little pricey. I had been contemplating picking one up for a while just couldn't justify it at retail. @Justin Reaves made me a great deal on one he was selling a few weeks ago and i couldn't pass it up.
    I was looking at doing the factory upfitter switches but i didn't want to have to go into the Uconnect everytime i wanted to access those switch functions that get replaced by the upfitters I know waaaa right LOL.... Buy the time I'm done ill have about $250.00 in this set up. So not much more than the factory upfitters and factory wiring harness. Plus these have many more ways they can be configured to work.
    I've seen something similar on amazon and ebay for about $150.00. I haven't done a bunch of research on them so I dont know there full capabilities, but they look comparable to the switch-pros.

2018 Ram 2500 Granite Crystal Laramie Sport 4x4 CCSB
    Thuren 2.75 front with Fox RR/ 1.0 rear with .75 spacer and King 2.0/ Thuren frt/Rear track bars
    American Racing ATX AX202 18x9 5"bs 35X12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    ARE Camper Top

13. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #1079

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by allbizns View Post
    Thanks @TexNeck and @watersupply189
    It is a switch-pros 9100. Yeah they are a little pricey. I had been contemplating picking one up for a while just couldn't justify it at retail. @Justin Reaves made me a great deal on one he was selling a few weeks ago and i couldn't pass it up.
    I was looking at doing the factory upfitter switches but i didn't want to have to go into the Uconnect everytime i wanted to access those switch functions that get replaced by the upfitters I know waaaa right LOL.... Buy the time I'm done ill have about $250.00 in this set up. So not much more than the factory upfitters and factory wiring harness. Plus these have many more ways they can be configured to work.
    I've seen something similar on amazon and ebay for about $150.00. I haven't done a bunch of research on them so I dont know there full capabilities, but they look comparable to the switch-pros.

Looks better than the factory switches!

15. Likes cumminsbadgirl, Cumminstrokethis liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #1080

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Looks better than the factory switches!

I agree 100% - makes me wonder if I should swap my toggles I just put in LOL

2013 Ram 2500

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

17. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 108 of 148 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast