Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: RaceMe Ultra amp draw

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Ultra amp draw

Does anyone know how many milliamps the Ultra should use when truck is off and everything is shut down/asleep. My milliamp draw is 0.14 when plugged into the OBD port. When unplugged it drops to 0.02 milliamps. So that shows its using 0.12 when it should be shut down/off. Does anyone know or can test theirs.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe Ultra amp draw

Quote Originally Posted by buzzard01 View Post
    Does anyone know how many milliamps the Ultra should use when truck is off and everything is shut down/asleep. My milliamp draw is 0.14 when plugged into the OBD port. When unplugged it drops to 0.02 milliamps. So that shows its using 0.12 when it should be shut down/off. Does anyone know or can test theirs.
    Unfortunately I'm traveling at the moment and don't have a multimeter with me.
    Subscribed for any info.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Unfortunately I'm traveling at the moment and don't have a multimeter with me.
    Subscribed for any info.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    Safe travels bro

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Something I noticed tonight, I was looking through my security camera at my truck, I noticed the dash light was on.I went to have a look at my truck, no running lights on or dome light. I pulled out my OBD11 pulg and off it went. I did not have my display monitor plugged in.Plugged it back in and went back inside. I saw it come on again and go off 30 seconds later. Went back outside and wiggled the plug went on and off. Pulled it right out and back in, seems to be okay right now,but may have a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzard01 View Post

2016 Dodge Ram 3500,
    Smittybilt M1 bumper, turbo back exhaust, ARP HEAD STUDS, BD Diesel ProTect68 68RFE Gasket Plate Kit and BD deep trans pan, SCREAMER HE300VG Turbo, BD Diesel Exhaust Manifold, Monster-Ram® Intake System 3.5-inch, Banks Air filter, BD Grid heater delete, RaceMe Ultra, tunes supplied by DRD.

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto Fisherman View Post
    Something I noticed tonight, I was looking through my security camera at my truck, I noticed the dash light was on.I went to have a look at my truck, no running lights on or dome light. I pulled out my OBD11 pulg and off it went. I did not have my display monitor plugged in.Plugged it back in and went back inside. I saw it come on again and go off 30 seconds later. Went back outside and wiggled the plug went on and off. Pulled it right out and back in, seems to be okay right now,but may have a problem.

I had that problem last year but when I updated my raceme it stopped doing that. Maybe that will help your issue too????? Before the update I noticed that the monitor wouldn't go blank as fast as it used to so I would cycle the key a time or two and that would make every thing shut off.

7. Likes Roberto Fisherman liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I have the most recent update. I do not seem to have any more issues or at least none I am aware of. My RaceMe does not seem to have any other issues at the moment.

2016 Dodge Ram 3500,
    Smittybilt M1 bumper, turbo back exhaust, ARP HEAD STUDS, BD Diesel ProTect68 68RFE Gasket Plate Kit and BD deep trans pan, SCREAMER HE300VG Turbo, BD Diesel Exhaust Manifold, Monster-Ram® Intake System 3.5-inch, Banks Air filter, BD Grid heater delete, RaceMe Ultra, tunes supplied by DRD.

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I haven't updated since I purchased WARP from @Double R Diesel about a year ago. What update are you guys on?

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

RaceME_Ultra_INIT_2017-08-21_08-00.7z 2.0.0 Firmware, Software RAME006F
    New DTCs addressed (U0100, U010C, U010E, P0115) and Speed limiter bug fixed.
    Latest Release: Warp.31
    We’ve improved and revised the 68RFE tuning parameters.

They have one to support 2018 trucks out also.