Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  31

Thread: Freshly Deleted With MM3 Lite Options from DRD

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Freshly Deleted With MM3 Lite Options from DRD

I recently bit the bullet and ordered my tuner fromDRD with Lite Tuning options. I had some safety reward amazon bucks saved up, so I used those to order a DPF/scr delete, EGR delete and throttle valve delete.

I was finally able to install my tuner and send Ray the ECM file Monday night(late). I received the tunes first thing Tuesday morning. As soon as I got home from work I crawled under my truck to see just how bad the exhaust parts would be to remove… didn't look bad, so I loaded my tunes and test fired my truck. No code, no issues.

I crawled underneath, started pulling sensor wires, loosening bolts, etc. other than a few of the wire plugs being a little stiff, the removal was a breeze. I taped up the plugs, zip tied them high and tight and started installing the delete pipe. This wasn’t too bad until I tried attaching it to the existing tailpipe. This part was tough. I don’t think I have it seated perfectly, so I’ll have to revisit that soon. Took about2 hours total for removal and install.

I took the truck for a quick test ride after letting it warm up for a minute or two once the pipes were on. I didn’t “test” the power difference because I wanted to let everything “settle in”. I could instantly tell a difference in the throttle response and my MPG lie-o-meter like the changes.

I may give it a little more of a try on the way home from work this afternoon. I’m pretty conservative on the throttle, but I can tell there is a major difference in power.

I held off on egr and throttle delete for now. I’ll get to those as time allows.

So far so good.

Oh yeah, the sound is definitely louder but not terrible. Sounds more like a diesel…

2015 Ram 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4 - Leveled with 35's
    MM3 with Lite tunes from Double R Diesel
    DPF/SCR Delete

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Freshly Deleted With MM3 Lite Options from DRD

Great review for @Double R Diesel.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Likes walla2k5, watersupply189 liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Awesome my friend! Congrats on the purchase. No turning back now haha

Dude's Diesel Performance, LLC
    Clayton & Jordan
    281-895-3833
    Columbus, TX

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

Hoping to do the same thing on my 13 if I can ever get Ray to respond! He was really quick the first time but now it has been a few days and I would like to order before the Christmas sale is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Ray and JJ were always very prompt with replies. May want to check your spam folder.. that's where my tunes went. when I checked it, I noticed another email from them had gone there as well.

DPF/SCR Delete

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by metaldrummer839 View Post
    Hoping to do the same thing on my 13 if I can ever get Ray to respond! He was really quick the first time but now it has been a few days and I would like to order before the Christmas sale is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Email him again! It might have got lost.

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

2nd that. Ray's email was goofy recently and mine was temporarily lost. He always responds quickly.

Sent from my Samsung S-8 using Tapatalk... DRD tuned 2012 Ram 2500 CCSB, Saddle Brown Pearl

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    2nd that. Ray's email was goofy recently and mine was temporarily lost. He always responds quickly.

Sent from my Samsung S-8 using Tapatalk... DRD tuned 2012 Ram 2500 CCSB, Saddle Brown Pearl
    He told us Gmail accounts are all going to spam with the tune files and some replies.

14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I must say, I was very impressed with the customer service, even before I made the purchase. These guys answered all of my "newbie" questions very promptly and without making me feel stupid. haha
    And of course after the purchase there were even more questions

DPF/SCR Delete

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JCoop79 View Post
    I recently bit the bullet and ordered my tuner fromDRD with Lite Tuning options. I had some safety reward amazon bucks saved up, so I used those to order a DPF/scr delete, EGR delete and throttle valve delete.

I was finally able to install my tuner and send Ray the ECM file Monday night(late). I received the tunes first thing Tuesday morning. As soon as I got home from work I crawled under my truck to see just how bad the exhaust parts would be to remove… didn't look bad, so I loaded my tunes and test fired my truck. No code, no issues.

I crawled underneath, started pulling sensor wires, loosening bolts, etc. other than a few of the wire plugs being a little stiff, the removal was a breeze. I taped up the plugs, zip tied them high and tight and started installing the delete pipe. This wasn’t too bad until I tried attaching it to the existing tailpipe. This part was tough. I don’t think I have it seated perfectly, so I’ll have to revisit that soon. Took about2 hours total for removal and install.

I took the truck for a quick test ride after letting it warm up for a minute or two once the pipes were on. I didn’t “test” the power difference because I wanted to let everything “settle in”. I could instantly tell a difference in the throttle response and my MPG lie-o-meter like the changes.

I may give it a little more of a try on the way home from work this afternoon. I’m pretty conservative on the throttle, but I can tell there is a major difference in power.

I held off on egr and throttle delete for now. I’ll get to those as time allows.

So far so good.

Oh yeah, the sound is definitely louder but not terrible. Sounds more like a diesel…
    Congrats bud good choice on getting MM3 tuner from Ray

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post