Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Service DEF system.. see dealer.. AGAIN!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Service DEF system.. see dealer.. AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by nibs75 View Post
    Yes, I am out of warranty so not worried about removing stuff. I'm capable of doing everything, at least I think I am. On my '08 I cleaned my EGR cooler at 65k, and did all other maintenance. I don't have a great workspace as my truck barely fits in my garage.. too many toys. 1st world problems.. LOL I think I will pay up to become lifetime member as I'm about to spend a little and imagine I'll get some of it back in discounts. Plus, who doesn't need another hoodie?
    You're capable of doing it. Just a few cuss words and some new bruises/cuts is all it costs! Good luck. You're going to love the RaceME. Personally, I'd go for the MM3 Ray @Double R Diesel offers because his custom tuning is far superior to the box tunes on the RaceME. If you purchase the RaceME with box tuning it won't be long before your'e talking to Ray anyways. Haha!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. I "plan" to keep this truck for a while. But you never know, plans change all the time.

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info. I "plan" to keep this truck for a while. But you never know, plans change all the time.
    If you plan to keep it now. Just wait until your emissions equipment falls off and you upload Rays tuning.

4. Likes beans20, nibs75, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Yes, I am out of warranty so not worried about removing stuff. I'm capable of doing everything, at least I think I am. On my '08 I cleaned my EGR cooler at 65k, and did all other maintenance. I don't have a great workspace as my truck barely fits in my garage.. too many toys. 1st world problems.. LOL I think I will pay up to become lifetime member as I'm about to spend a little and imagine I'll get some of it back in discounts. Plus, who doesn't need another hoodie?
    Also go ahead and do the MM3 you will thank yourself later once you get Ray's tunes in there!

Edit: Obviously I didn't read further my bad @SB09.

6. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

@beans20. Thanks for offers to help! If I run into issues, I might hit you up. On an unrelated note, I've been wanting to come near you to check out Tuttle Creek ORV area. We do a lot of off roading and have a couple rzrs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12