Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Where is Everybody?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Where is Everybody?

Just following the three forums I'm a member of and see a lot more action than there is here.. The BBC has 466 members looking at (General Forums) I would like to crank it up a notch! Who is with me?

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Where is Everybody?

"Echoing crickets...."

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Depends what your looking at as 'more action'. I've been a member of other forums and their so call 'more action' was a majority of general bull or arguments amongst members. Over the time I've been here, I see much more vehicle questions, general discussion, mechanical problem discussions and such. Very little negativity I've seen on other sites. Yes, some high and slow periods ... but that's fine to.

If it seems slow or not on topics your interested in ... throw something out there to see what happens ...
    ..... I have an enjoyed it

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Depends what your looking at as 'more action'. I've been a member of other forums and their so call 'more action' was a majority of general bull or arguments amongst members. Over the time I've been here, I see much more vehicle questions, general discussion, mechanical problem discussions and such. Very little negativity I've seen on other sites. Yes, some high and slow periods ... but that's fine to.

If it seems slow or not on topics your interested in ... throw something out there to see what happens ...
    Don't want no arguments.. I was a member of bass
    I was a member of
    http://fishinweb.com/cgi-bin/messages/discus.cgi
    And it was great until the Owner/manager said he was not a fisherman and only started it for the real estate portion of it... we need someone to take charge!

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Way different that I thought.

But ... no Argument was intended.

I'm to old for that.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post

Not that Imdont enjoy it..rather I want more!
    If Cummins sent you a $450 check for being a random supporter and you had to spend on Cummins parts what would you buy?
    Mine would be a Big ole Cummins decal that covered my back glass! "Just kidding" but I would buy a bout 10 tee shirts a pcv filter for later and 3 gallons of oil 1 set of fuel filters...

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!