Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Who makes our bottle jack?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Who makes our bottle jack?

Theynlook the same as Chevy and Ford. I got a 4 ton jack that can't lift my boat to change a tire. It barely lifted the truck on it's side in the middle as a test during an emergency. Harbor freight bottle Jack's suck and only go up one section while our Jack's triple in length. I don't want a pump hydraulic jack. I tried a 4 huge sisscor jack and it barely works. Our small little jack did it no problem. My jack is a 2012 bottle jack that is rotary not pump style

I have had to change 3 boat tires this summer and wanted to get a spare jack like ours oem jack encase I need two to lift my truck up out of something, encase one breaks, bc they are awesome, to have in the RV, etc. It lifted my 8,000lb boat on one side no issues and it's small and light and quick

OEM is $126, eBay is $99. It seems like it would be cheaper to get one from the original manufacturer if someone makes them for Chrysler.

Then I want to weld an attachment onto a socket for my cordless impact wrench to drill the jack up and down super easy. It would be great for rotating tires, changing boat tires, would hide under the back seat easily, and work with my drill. It may even work in my 20 ft RV good, and it needs a jack.

Thanks guys

Sent from my ASUS_X017DA using Tapatalk

2012 2500 ST w/ manmual 4x4 from the auction w 16k miles - Upgrades so far - Leather, LED bed lights, HID projectors, Nav = Appradio3 w ARU unchained reloaded full touch screencast & tailgate handle backup camera, homemade front hitch and reciever w 12k lb winch, reverse lights, soft open tailgate, transfercase linkage mod, Ultra and deletes, folding back seat mod, Kicker hideaway under drivers seat, Fumoto valve and safety clip, new warrantied turbo at 16k. Rocker Aux panel switches, Ford fold away bed extender, inverter outlet mod, soon an overhead console. Pulling a 2001 Prokat 2200WA around on my days off.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Who makes our bottle jack?

I'd love to know too. The foot plate got bent on mine(long story) and I searched all over for a factory replacement for under $100, never found one. I ended up getting one from Napa that works well and fits under the passenger seat where the factory one was.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I may have one out of a 2012. Let me find out if its still in the parts truck.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

That's a Scissor Jack with the long threaded rod. Bottle jack is hydraulic. Anybodies will work. I use one of those portable 2 ton floor jackson my trailer. In 150K I've only had to use it once. Harbor freight has a small aluminum floor jack that will work

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    That's a Scissor Jack with the long threaded rod. Bottle jack is hydraulic. Anybodies will work. I use one of those portable 2 ton floor jackson my trailer. In 150K I've only had to use it once. Harbor freight has a small aluminum floor jack that will work
    @Polaraco , its not a sissor jack, it looks just like a bottle jack but its a thread inside. I can show you. They are actually really good jacks.

As for the Harbor Fright, they are pretty nice and work well.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

6. Likes Power247 liked this post