Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  49
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tune & ....?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Tune & ....?

Was looking at the MM3. But it's a little price / race me tuner or efi live . Them 3 are the ones I've been looking into. I got about 2200$
    hidden from the wife so I have to make it go as far as I can. The exhaust is about 560$. Which leaves me with 1600.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisOx View Post
    Was looking at the MM3. But it's a little price / race me tuner or efi live . Them 3 are the ones I've been looking into. I got about 2200$
    hidden from the wife so I have to make it go as far as I can. The exhaust is about 560$. Which leaves me with 1600.
    Check out the package deals D.R.D. offers on his website including custom tuning
    Also ray offers serios discounts for lifetime platinum members of the I.G.O.T.A community.

3. Thanks bigredmaynard thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Just my .02

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Btw. I tried to hide some cash from my wife for deletes and tunes also. She got a hold of the cash and actually added cash to purchase everything need for deletes and tuning through Ray this past may

6. Likes AKram2500 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Now I only see the mm3 tuner no race me ultra? And if I just get the tuner now can I still unplug the egr and stop buying def?

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Now I only see the mm3 tuner no race me ultra? And if I just get the tuner now can I still unplug the egr and stop buying def?
    The mm3 is just a tuning platform... a monitor. You must have tuning files with this to delete

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Forget the Ultra box tuning and go for the MM3 with custom tuning. You'll be glad you did. You can save some money with a $300 delete race pipe. Call Ray at Double R Diesel and discuss your options!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Badger2078 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Badger2078 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

does the mm3 come pre-tuned? and Ray will adjust if needed? aslo if I get this race pipe you speak of will the exhaust sound different and I can get the def & egr off?

13. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    Forget the Ultra box tuning and go for the MM3 with custom tuning. You'll be glad you did. You can save some money with a $300 delete race pipe. Call Ray at Double R Diesel and discuss your options!

When the MM3 arrives you install it in the truck and get a stock file loaded onto the SD card. Then you email that to DRD to get a custom tune made. When you receive that, you can then download it onto the SD card and program the truck. After making sure the truck starts and runs ok, you then install the new exhaust and enjoy your 'new' truck!
    If you leave the stock muffler in place it will have a deeper tone, not much louder than stock.

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

You actually don't have a muffler on your 2017. It has a DPF and scr. The race pipe removes both and you have an option of straight pipe or add a muffler.
    I put a muffler on mine. It isn't much louder, but it breathes better. You can hear exhaust brake from outside now.

16. Thanks bigredmaynard thanked for this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast