Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  20
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My Sunday Evening. I got creative

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: My Sunday Evening. I got creative

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Likes Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I'll force myself to get up. We can put the brake in next Saturday. Not too early though. I doubt I'll have this part ready. I'm redoing all the wiring and plumbing too. 2 dayer
    Saturday I have something from 2-5 I can help till about 1:30, and be back around 5:30 lets start at 8am

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    Saturday I have something from 2-5 I can help till about 1:30, and be back around 5:30 lets start at 8am
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Alright. The following Saturday. I hate working under the bums rush. Mistakes happen and it heightens frustration.

8 o'clock. Uh Huh I'll be pretty useless

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

I want to thank Alex @F350Cummins for his help installing this. I am sorry to say, I can't do this stuff anymore. I hope the upcoming surgery will give me some relief

DSCN0820.jpg

6. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Now back to the topic. My latest creation. This is Ver 5 LOL I got pretty good at making the covers. about 30 minutes!

Let me tell you all what's in this thing
    2- Air compressors (Yellow), Fuel Heater (Red), Cooling Fan override (Blue), Back up alarm (Green), dual gauge for air bags, Tank Pressure Gauge, 2- air bag control switches, 1 spare switch with light, 2 Exhaust brake switches and a manual override button.

Chances of all these lights being lit at once are very slim. I found some Green LED's to replace the bulbs they supply in the gauges. Rigged them up and glued them in with some RTV. The 2 way gauge is brighter. I think you can see it in the pic. I'm going to use terminal blocks. I'm using 2 multi conductor 7 wire cables to run from inside the console to all the accessories under the hood. Neater. WIRE NUMBERING!

DSCN0824.jpg

8. Likes Power247, walla2k5, david3gen liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Now back to the topic. My latest creation. This is Ver 5 LOL I got pretty good at making the covers. about 30 minutes!

Let me tell you all what's in this thing
    2- Air compressors (Yellow), Fuel Heater (Red), Cooling Fan override (Blue), Back up alarm (Green), dual gauge for air bags, Tank Pressure Gauge, 2- air bag control switches, 1 spare switch with light, 2 Exhaust brake switches and a manual override button.

Chances of all these lights being lit at once are very slim. I found some Green LED's to replace the bulbs they supply in the gauges. Rigged them up and glued them in with some RTV. The 2 way gauge is brighter. I think you can see it in the pic. I'm going to use terminal blocks. I'm using 2 multi conductor 7 wire cables to run from inside the console to all the accessories under the hood. Neater. WIRE NUMBERING!

DSCN0824.jpg
    Very cool Steve!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Tissue box? You cryin alot Bro?

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

12. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    That's covered elsewhere. it's a big box too

13. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

He is an old guy that spends 4 to 18 hours at a time in his truck.
    I have personally driven his truck round trip to florida 1100 miles with a box trailer once, and we did it together once for a family emergency.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

You forgot about the roll of paper towels. LOL

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast