Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PLEASE ADVISE asap

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: PLEASE ADVISE asap

Grid heater cycling most likely

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

2. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Ok bought the delete pipes from ray. Deleted the pipes today, on initial start up of the tuner, after I hit agree, I get "calibration #32370731AC is missing, the truck will be programmed with #32370731AC. Write the ECM?" since it is the same exact number I clicked ok.

Set everything at default i.e. 120hp, 23timing, economy spool, stock tranny, rail pressure 1850....
    programmed it. Went through all the steps. And message came out successful.
    Drive the car around the block a couple of times and everything was fine with no codes. Parked it for 2 hours then drive it for 5 miles and parked it, everything was fine.
    Parked it for another 2 hours, started the car and I get a check engine light. Ran the DTC and got "U02A3: DTC description not found"
    I turned the car off, then turned it to the on position (didn't start the car), cleared the code, ran DTC and there were no codes, started the car, and about 3 mins at idle with out ever moving the car the same code came up.

I tried searching for for the code but with no luck. Does anyone know what this is???

2017 2500 6.7 Mega

4. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

That code comes up as a generic"lost communication with particulate matter sensor" error in my list of canbus errors.
    Shouldn't happen if deleted properly.
    I suggest you contact Franz at race me,a s suggested, as it seems the software needs an update for 2017 models.

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

6. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamArmor View Post
    Ok bought the delete pipes from ray. Deleted the pipes today, on initial start up of the tuner, after I hit agree, I get "calibration #32370731AC is missing, the truck will be programmed with #32370731AC. Write the ECM?" since it is the same exact number I clicked ok.

Set everything at default i.e. 120hp, 23timing, economy spool, stock tranny, rail pressure 1850....
    Drive the car around the block a couple of times and everything was fine with no codes. Parked it for 2 hours then drive it for 5 miles and parked it, everything was fine.
    Parked it for another 2 hours, started the car and I get a check engine light. Ran the DTC and got "U02A3: DTC description not found"
    I turned the car off, then turned it to the on position (didn't start the car), cleared the code, ran DTC and there were no codes, started the car, and about 3 mins at idle with out ever moving the car the same code came up.

I tried searching for for the code but with no luck. Does anyone know what this is???

2017 2500 6.7 Mega
    I concur. There is something missing with the box tuning here.

I just picked up a 2017, so I'll be sorting through the issues on my end with Warp on a 2017 model. There are a few differences in the ecm vs the 2016 model.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

8. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Ray, have you figured anything out with the 2017. I wrote Franz and haven't heard back yet... Maybe he partying up through the holidays.

I also have the problem with the truck not being able to remote start. It would start up for 10-15 seconds and shut off. The dash would read "REMOTE START DISABLED, START VEHICLE TO RESET".

Anybody else having this problem with the earlier models or the 2017 models???

reminder that I have a 2017 Limited 6.7 Mega

Wishing everyone a happy and safe New Year

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamArmor View Post

2017 2500 6.7 Mega
    I wanted to revisit this thread and inform everyone with a 2017 there is an update file on the raceme.eu website title "RAME005E.7z" that fixes the DTC code issue.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123