Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 194 of 253 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1931

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by kessler89 View Post
    not sure if it's been asked but is there a parameter I can watch in relation to drive pressure?
    No there is not. You would have to install one yourself, and get a pillar gauge.

2. Top Of Page | #1932

User Info Menu

didn't figure there was

3. Top Of Page | #1933

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=RamIt;64849]150 won't. But it is a smoke show with the box tuning. I laid into mine on 150 and absolutely smoked out the poor sack behind me. But rays tuning resolves 99% of smoke.

Sounds like I need to get ahold of Ray's tuning pronto! Until then I will just be running the box tunes though. From what I've gathered on the box tunes the trucks seem to run the best for unloaded daily driving on either 120/150hp with 23 degree timing and 1850 max rail pressure; and for towing those same settings but drop down to 30 hp...does this sound right to you guys?

I plan on doing my exhaust and tune this weekend and am just trying to make sure I have all my P's & Q's in check first.

2016 3500 CCSB SRW Aisin 3.42s: RaceMe Ultra w/Double R Diesel Warp tuning, AFE 5" TBE, GDP S2 intake & TVGH, Air Boss 67 plenum, Rok-Tek grill, SPOD & some LEDs.

4. Likes RamIt liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1934

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    150 won't. But it is a smoke show with the box tuning. I laid into mine on 150 and absolutely smoked out the poor sack behind me. But rays tuning resolves 99% of smoke.

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs
    Very true. Lots of smoke from the box tuning. With Ray's tunes you can get into it without smoking everyone out and causing a scene.

6. Likes RamIt liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1935

User Info Menu

I typically run it on 30 or 60 because it always has something hooked to it.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #1936

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=dieseljeeper;64887]
    150 won't. But it is a smoke show with the box tuning. I laid into mine on 150 and absolutely smoked out the poor sack behind me. But rays tuning resolves 99% of smoke.

Sounds like I need to get ahold of Ray's tuning pronto! Until then I will just be running the box tunes though. From what I've gathered on the box tunes the trucks seem to run the best for unloaded daily driving on either 120/150hp with 23 degree timing and 1850 max rail pressure; and for towing those same settings but drop down to 30 hp...does this sound right to you guys?

I plan on doing my exhaust and tune this weekend and am just trying to make sure I have all my P's & Q's in check first.
    120/23/1850 will be just right 👌👌👌👌👌

150 you'll want 29* timing.

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Thanks dieseljeeper thanked for this post
    Likes beans20, dieseljeeper, Idreama300 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1937
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=dieseljeeper;64887]

I keep mine on 120 all the time even when I have my wakesetter and camper on, just keep your foot out of it. I try not to hit above 15psi. Been doing it for about 5,000 miles so far so good, only time will tell.

If i switch to on the fly it won't let me set my tourqe management low enough, it will only let me set it to mild, and I need the stock setting, and that's only available if I do an ecu flash. My truck is pretty un drivable with any other tourqe management being a G56

11. Likes dieseljeeper, wes.finger.35 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #1938

User Info Menu

is anyone still getting surging even in 90 degree weather? i plugged the egr valve thing in for shits and giggles today, didn't make a difference. haven't really thought much of it till i sat on the phone for a min when i turned the truck on this morning.

13. Top Of Page | #1939

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgentravis View Post
    is anyone still getting surging even in 90 degree weather? i plugged the egr valve thing in for shits and giggles today, didn't make a difference. haven't really thought much of it till i sat on the phone for a min when i turned the truck on this morning.
    I'm still new to the ultra and have had it maybe 3 months mine would surge in first atart like a small lope for a second or 2 then run fine. I never used any diesel additives ever since I bought it. I put in diesel kleen and it started perfect this morning. not sure if that's the kind of surfing your talking bout?

14. Thanks DUST1N thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #1940

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    I'm still new to the ultra and have had it maybe 3 months mine would surge in first atart like a small lope for a second or 2 then run fine. I never used any diesel additives ever since I bought it. I put in diesel kleen and it started perfect this morning. not sure if that's the kind of surfing your talking bout?

sorry my auto type on phone is stupid.

Page 194 of 253 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast