Thanks Thanks:  1,458
Likes Likes:  2,874
Page 105 of 253 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2524

Thread: RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

1. Top Of Page | #1041

User Info Menu

Maybe Franz will chime in...

This is a major update. Things are very different with this update. OTF is no longer that, it is called RT or Real Time. The calibration files are all brand new. So, I expect the trucks will run a little different... better I'm sure!

You'll also notice you can use the Ultra to generate a stock file to be sent to a custom tuner to modify for Warp Custom Tuning...more on this from me later. Now, unless things have changed since yesterday, we can't actually load a Warp tune on our trucks just yet with this update...or maybe we can?? @Franz

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Thanks oneshotkyle thanked for this post
    Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #1042

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Haha!!! This is is indeed the update!!! I got it yesterday myself from Franz.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    when hooking up to a charger to update, what do you recommend, the 2 amp slow charge or 25 amp fast charge?

4. Top Of Page | #1043

User Info Menu

10 amps hold about 13 volts

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

5. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1044

User Info Menu

Ok, reckon ill go with the 25 then. Thanks rattlin!

7. Top Of Page | #1045

User Info Menu

Ive got time to play so ill test her out and see how she runs, taking a long time to download!

8. Likes oneshotkyle liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #1046

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Maybe Franz will chime in...

This is a major update. Things are very different with this update. OTF is no longer that, it is called RT or Real Time. The calibration files are all brand new. So, I expect the trucks will run a little different... better I'm sure!

You'll also notice you can use the Ultra to generate a stock file to be sent to a custom tuner to modify for Warp Custom Tuning...more on this from me later. Now, unless things have changed since yesterday, we can't actually load a Warp tune on our trucks just yet with this update...or maybe we can?? @Franz

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    have you tried the box files on your rig? If so what kind of differences did you see?

10. Top Of Page | #1047

User Info Menu

I'm loading them right now as well. Nice little surprise for the weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 1992 2500 reg cab 5 speed. pods, sb clutch, terrible paintjob
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, G56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

11. Top Of Page | #1048

User Info Menu

Let's race! I'm at 75% LOL

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Top Of Page | #1049

User Info Menu

Dang it! Yall are making me jealous! Can't wait to download mine!

Sent from my Samsung Note 4

13. Top Of Page | #1050

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Let's race! I'm at 75% LOL
    Can't got mine down 😢 wait for me.LOL

sent from your moms house

2015 laramie 3500 CCLB G56 4x4/Thuren springs/trackbar/swaybar with King's on Walker's with 37 Toyo mt's. Raceme/Arp625's/BBI 1.5's/Stainless Diesel 467.7/Airdog 165 4g/Fleece 10mm CP3/GDP grid delete and S3/Hellman VC.....Warp by double r diesel

Page 105 of 253 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast