Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: so my 06 is gone

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

I am right with you @AnOldBiker I miss my 03 if you want the truth

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Sorry Steve, but since the only time it let me down was when I was in Northern California and had to fill her with 25 gallons of diesel @ $5.45 a gallon and I had to use the charge card to get her out of the area, she will be with me for a very long time. I understand and feel sorry for F350Cummins dilemma, and would more than likely be ordering a new one to replace her, (like a dear friend passing) but my truck is like a well worn quality pair of gloves I feel very comfortable with, or an old dog that is more friend than pet. And when the wife calls her my mistress, well ...
    Yeah well he makes some of his own problems. 3 months and he needs a back hoe to clean it out.

I meant you can buy mine for the right price. I'm getting to the point where I don't need it anymore. Momma is having a hard time getting in and out of it. Although Ray @Double R Diesel has done a good job at getting my MPG up.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #13
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

@Polaraco, I understand, my wife has a bad knee and it's hard for her at times. So I can understand when the wife has it hard getting on and out. But with the step rails, and now the handicap sticker, she has room in parking lots to get up and down.

But at the rate it's going, she might need a full rebuild and when that happens, she said she's going to be looking for one of those electric steps that can lift her up and down. This woman almost loves this truck as much as I do. In the mean time I got a little Nissan Frontier 2 wheeler for her.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

@Polaraco, I understand, my wife has a bad knee and it's hard for her at times. So I can understand when the wife has it hard getting on and out. But with the step rails, and now the handicap sticker, she has room in parking lots to get up and down.

But at the rate it's going, she might need a full rebuild and when that happens, she said she's going to be looking for one of those electric steps that can lift her up and down. This woman almost loves this truck as much as I do. In the mean time I got a little Nissan Frontier 2 wheeler for her.
    Yeah Momma likes to travel in the truck because of all that iron. She doesn't even put her belt on. She has a 13 Chrysler 200. She white knuckles that sucker. I'm surprised she hasn't squeezed the air bag out yet. LOL

Besides. If I get rid of it, people will stop borrowing it, bending and scratching it, doing me a favor and filling the tank with Premium, or wanting me to tow some old dead rust bucket for them.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #15
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'm surprised at a guy of your age.
    I'd of thought by now you'd have learned the word ...

NO

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

6. Likes Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

I'm surprised at a guy of your age.
    I'd of thought by now you'd have learned the word ...

NO
    I like my side of the bed. Family I've been doing the no routine. But it's getting old

8. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

@Polaraco, we might be able to discuss a package deal? truck and trailer? And, I live close enough you still can use it.

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

6 in a row makes her go

9. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    @Polaraco, we might be able to discuss a package deal? truck and trailer? And, I live close enough you still can use it.
    In your dreams

10. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

or do you mean for the right price?

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty

6 in a row makes her go

11. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    or do you mean for the right price?
    The right price

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast