Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: TCC slip gauge light

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

TCC slip gauge light

I like monitoring my TCC slip gauge. When it’s locked the gauge will read -1 or -2 to .1 or .2 and the gauge is constantly changing in that range. As the gauge goes from negative to positive the status light in the gauge will flash from red the green, so the light is constantly flashing. In order to make it stop you need to be able to set the range to a negative but when you go to the setting screen for that gauge to set up your ranges you can’t enter a negative number, there is a minus key there but it is grayed out. I would like to have my status light a constant green when the TCC is locked. Has anyone else noticed this and figured out a solution?

2018 2500, 6.7 Cummins, black, stock drive train, Carli 2.5 leveling kit, 18x9 Method Nv wheels, Cooper AT3 XLT, 68RFE, DRD delete tuning

2. Likes watersupply189, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: TCC slip gauge light

Quote Originally Posted by niteghost View Post
    I like monitoring my TCC slip gauge. When it’s locked the gauge will read -1 or -2 to .1 or .2 and the gauge is constantly changing in that range. As the gauge goes from negative to positive the status light in the gauge will flash from red the green, so the light is constantly flashing. In order to make it stop you need to be able to set the range to a negative but when you go to the setting screen for that gauge to set up your ranges you can’t enter a negative number, there is a minus key there but it is grayed out. I would like to have my status light a constant green when the TCC is locked. Has anyone else noticed this and figured out a solution?
    This is an excellent suggestion!!

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks niteghost thanked for this post
    Likes niteghost, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Can you turn off the warning so it just shows the reading

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I wish it was like the H&S and just says 'tc locked' in the 'gear pid'... that would free up another guage.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

8. Likes Power247, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Can you turn off the warning so it just shows the reading
    I dont think you can.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2018 2500, 6.7 Cummins, black, stock drive train, Carli 2.5 leveling kit, 18x9 Method Nv wheels, Cooper AT3 XLT, 68RFE, DRD delete tuning

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

if you make the high and low range the same won't that make it stay a single color? or max out both ranges. I don't use that gauge. I use the TO-S to see how many RPM slippage I have.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrentM View Post
    if you make the high and low range the same won't that make it stay a single color? or max out both ranges. I don't use that gauge. I use the TO-S to see how many RPM slippage I have.
    Yeah that works to make the the light solid blue or red but you cant get a solid green for lock up without being able to enter a negative number.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

14. Likes watersupply189 liked this post