Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  61
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Master plan coming together nicely.....

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Master plan coming together nicely.....

Congratulations on purchasing the full deleted package. I too am running the EGRless tune and wanting to delete fully soon.
    Now the question I have if I leave my CAT on at the down pipe (to cut down on the drone) but straight pipe the rest, will the CAT cut out the whistle tune sound or will you still be able to hear it well?

2016 Ram 3500 4x4 Laramie Cummins, G56, Rough Country Leveling, MM3 EGRless Tuned by Double R Diesel

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CanDiesel View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the forum.

$200 is a STEAL for all that work, materials included. I paid $150 for my delete pipe alone!

Are you going to keep the stock downpipe (cat)? Those who remove it tend to regret it (from what I've seen).

Are you going to remove the egr and cooler or just unplug everything?

I am running the lite package from DRD. I really like that tunes, no smoke and truck feels like it runs with just a tiny bit more power then stock at the. 60hp tune. That was exactly what I as after.

Good luck with your mods!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
    No CAT in the downpipe 2013+. You're good to go.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Welcome and congrats my friend!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    No CAT in the downpipe 2013+. You're good to go.
    I had no idea sorry for the bad info OP. Thanks for stepping in there walla I would hate to leave anyone misinformed

2012 Larmie LongHorn 4x4 Crew Cab Longbed, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Air-Boss 67, Mega-Flo Throttle Valve Grid Heater, Sinister EGR & Cooler Delete, FloPro DPF Delete Pipe, 2 micron CAT Fuel Filter, Baldwin BF1212 Fuel/Water Sep, BD Rear Diff Cover

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Gotta figure on a 13+ truck the exhaust system is laid out like this:

Turbo-DPF-SCR-tailpipe

The DPF is technically a diesel version of a cat, and so is the SCR (selective catalyst reduction)

Just trying to get more info.

2016 | RAM | 2500 | RaceME Ultra MM3 Tuner w/Transmission programming | Sinister Diesel EGR Delete | DPF & DEF Delete | 4" Flo Pro straight pipe |

7. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CanDiesel View Post
    I had no idea sorry for the bad info OP. Thanks for stepping in there walla I would hate to leave anyone misinformed

No worries friend, we all help each other when we can. Lord knows I've learned a lot from the good folks on IGOTACUMMINS.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

9. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Update........the "junk" is now off. I also added a 4"x12"x6" exhaust tip, so the total for all after cash discount was $238. I thought the EGRless tune was good, but with the full delete tune it is a completely uncaged animal.
    thanks @DoubleRDiesel!

11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jffbrght View Post
    Update........the "junk" is now off. I also added a 4"x12"x6" exhaust tip, so the total for all after cash discount was $238. I thought the EGRless tune was good, but with the full delete tune it is a completely uncaged animal.
    thanks @DoubleRDiesel!
    It's so much better!

2016 | RAM | 2500 | MM3 Warp Tuning w/Transmission programming | Sinister Diesel EGR Delete | DPF & DEF Delete | 4" Flo Pro straight pipe | Throttle valve delete |

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

thanks @DoubleRDiesel!
    Welcome to being fully deleted

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

14. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

thanks @DoubleRDiesel!

Are you still running a +60hp delete tune?

2018 2500, 6.7 Cummins, black, stock drive train, Carli 2.5 leveling kit, 18x9 Method Nv wheels, Cooper AT3 XLT, 68RFE, DRD delete tuning

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast