Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  119
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Drd mm3 16 cummins

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Drd mm3 16 cummins

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminstrokethis View Post
    Im set up almost exactly the same except the 35’s . Is it best to keep tow/haul mode on all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We have same setup pretty much sounds like (trucks in sig) I’ve run my 120hp like ramit and that’s been my go to. I just started running tune 5 this past week to see if there’s a difference in fuel eco....it still drives and shifts very different going from 120-200(all out). I usually keep throttle below 35% at take offs and only get on it when locked (unless something is going on out of my control. Ray says 120 is the safest limit to run...obviously it’s a bit of a loaded question of how much a stock truck will take but on avg 120 will serve you right thanks to Rays knowledge of the trucks and transmission

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

2. Thanks Cumminstrokethis thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    We have same setup pretty much sounds like (trucks in sig) I’ve run my 120hp like ramit and that’s been my go to. I just started running tune 5 this past week to see if there’s a difference in fuel eco....it still drives and shifts very different going from 120-200(all out). I usually keep throttle below 35% at take offs and only get on it when locked (unless something is going on out of my control. Ray says 120 is the safest limit to run...obviously it’s a bit of a loaded question of how much a stock truck will take but on avg 120 will serve you right thanks to Rays knowledge of the trucks and transmission
    Yeah i think 120 is gonna be my go to. Once i get studs ill play around with 5 & 6 tunes . I have always just rolled into the throttle on all my trucks out of instinct I guess LOL ! I tend to only really dig on it when im on the highway since i know the torque wont come on so violent to the trans. I eventually want this truck to be able to run tune 6 without having to worry about anything breaking so as soon as my bank account catches up with my wants ill start throwing new parts at it the original plan was to build my 12 valve and just drive this truck but my 12 valve caught fire and burned to the ground so the 6.7 got volunteered to satisfy my power addiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black 2014 Ram 2500 crewcab longhorn 4x4 6.7 auto (68RFE) mm3 tuned by ray @ double R Diesel . Lots more to come

4. Likes watersupply189, 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TexNeck View Post
    Quite honestly it depends more on how you drive than anything. Even all stock, if you're standing on it at every traffic light, the Jenner is gonna quit sooner or later. The 120hp is the top limit without head studs, but require some restraint behind the wheel. 150-200hp is risky without a valve body upgrade and studs minimum. But honestly for a long highway cruise, I'd probably drop the 200hp on for the better economy.

6. Thanks Cumminstrokethis thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    I've been using DRD's 120hp tune as my default tune without head studs for over 3 years now without a problem.
    Just be easy on the go pedal and you'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    X2 on 120hp tune and no studs no problems

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

I will do the same. I will switch to 120 tune and see how shes does.

‘03 cummins. 4 door Laramie 6 speed (nv56) 4x4. Full custom 4” axle dump exhaust. Full custom intake. Edge juice with attitude. 100hp sticks. Raptor lift pump. Isl 8.9 FCA in 5.9 CP3. Devils own 2 stage water meth. Made 501hp and 1003lb-ft to the wheels. Custom lift. Helper bags and bilstien 5160 all around. 35x12.5x18.

’16 Cummins 4 door Laramie 4x4 68RFE. Full deletes and tune with mm3 by drd. 4” custom axle dump exhaust. 35x12.5x20 leveled.

9. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Something still don’t seem right, I run the 60 all the time and I can tell a hell of a difference from stock.

I would contact Ray and find out what’s up.

16’ 2500
    Medicated by DRD

2016 2500 6.7
    2" Level Kit
    Medicated by DRD

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Thought it was just me also.

I got 2016 Ram with MM3 / DRD / deleted.

Truck runs great.

But take off is like....mash the pedal...wait for it...and then GO..

12. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234