Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 112 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1111

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silentone3389 View Post
    well didn't do too much today

Attachment 2255
    About time. LOL

2. Top Of Page | #1112

User Info Menu

Yea yea....

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

3. Top Of Page | #1113
    I started my LED projector retrofit. Figured out the wiring and ordered new housings for my 12.

Using LED projectors from a 2015 Corolla.

4. Top Of Page | #1114

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by turboguy327 View Post
    I started my LED projector retrofit. Figured out the wiring and ordered new housings for my 12.

Using LED projectors from a 2015 Corolla.
    Sounds like a fun project... Look forward to seeing your results.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #1115

User Info Menu

Replaced the valve body today. Not done yet because there was some confusion on the accumulator springs. The original accumulator just fell out. When I test fit it, it was flopping back and forth. Not even snug. That explains why I was having all those high gear problems and poor shifting. I had the foresight to buy a billet replacement valve, so I was all set.

It got too cold and rain in the morning. I have to tighten the pan and connect the throttle pressure cable. Let you know more tomorrow with a pic of the accumulator.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #1116

User Info Menu

Unfortunately, this little piece of crap caused some damage. I'm pretty sure the converter clutches are giving up. But all is not lost yet

If you look at the bottom edge, you can see some scrape marks. You really have to look, but the ring splits are over lapped. The ring was completely collapsed into the servo. The rings are flush with the surface. The scrape marks are from the servo cocking in the cylinder. I can bet I was losing 10 or 15 PSI past those rings, maybe more. Those scuff marks should not be there. I replaces it with a billet valve which fit very nicely. Why these rings collapsed, is unknown. The truck is 12 years old. Makes me wonder what else.

There is confusion in the documentation about one spring or two in the accumulator. All the factory stuff says 2, as the parts manuals and service manuals. It only get's one spring.

The truck is very responsive, even in first gear. Now it shifts more responsive and positive, without slamming. it's holding better in lock up, but it still tends to slip in quick speed up, locked. However, I had not added the friction modifiers yet when I drove it.

By the way, The manual says 9 quarts for a job like this. Damn thing took 12 quarts.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #1117

User Info Menu

9. Likes Rockwerx, stryker04cummins liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #1118

User Info Menu

11. Top Of Page | #1119

User Info Menu

Me & the hubs been working on this for 2 nights. He asked if he could drive it more. LOL! No way now maybe small cars won't pull out in front of me and slam on the breaks.

Attached Images Attached Images

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #1120

User Info Menu

@DieselChick. Dang that is one tough looking bumper!!!

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

Page 112 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast