Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  45
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Makes IGOTACUMMINS.COM So Different?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Question What Makes IGOTACUMMINS.COM So Different?

It has been a few years since we have taken the time to write about this community, but today we felt with so many people we have met, we wanted to express to the people on the outside looking in on why we have kept to our code.

Our #1 rule is "NO DRAMA," and we have kept to that.

As of now, others have tried to copy us but have failed miserably because they don't have the passion as we do. They open a site, and then a company comes in and takes over. All they care about is the $$$$. We've built a real community with Vendors and Members who have been with us for years, and they are the ones who help keep us on the interwebs.

Another thing we do is we keep getting better every day. Why do you say? It's because our Vendors and Members keep the brilliant ideas coming in with new and exciting ideas that they would like to see in the community. We then sit down, take their ideas, and try to make them happen. So far, we have implemented at least 80% of the ideas that have come to us. In our book, that's a home run!

We also want to say a big thank you to all the great Vendors and Premium Members who support igotacummins.com. We wouldn't have been here without your support for the last three years. We put all monies back into this site for upgrades, advertising, and server fees. So for your support, we say thank you.

If you haven't joined, then our question to you is why not? Did another community ruin it for you? Well, you won't get that here. We promise! As in fact, we will let other members speak their minds in this thread. So please, members, take some time and tell the other people looking from the outside why they should join us and what makes us different in your eyes.

God bless and thank you, everyone.

Here's a quick refresh of our global rules below from igotacommunity.com. http://igotacommunity.com/the-code-of-conduct-2/

CODE OF CONDUCT:

1. Please welcome new members.
    2. Everyone is equal.
    3. Everyone is to be respected.
    4. No bashing.
    5. No stalking or mistreating ladies who join us: treat with respect at all times.
    6. No cussing at each other.
    7. There are NO stupid questions. Each question asked could help others and build the database. Remember, you might know that answer, so please help others.
    8. No hijacking post threads or posting irrelevant sidetracks unless it's in the Off Topic Forum.
    9. If there is an issue, please report the post to take care of the issue in a calm manner. Don't engage and make the situation worse. Remember, these are forums, and sometimes posts can come across the wrong way, and the person didn't mean to offend you.
    10. NO DRAMA!!!! If you like to cause DRAMA, we are not for you, and you will be banned. We have a great community and will not let a few ruin it for us all.
    11. Selling on our forums or our Social Media pages is forbidden unless you are a paying vendor. You will be banned and lose your membership fees. We protect our paying vendors.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

What Makes IGOTACUMMINS.COM So Different?

Awwwww That's sweet. We should get a big kiss and drinks on the house.

Seriously folks. What he said

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

This is a beacon to all other forums!!!

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AP_Tech_2012 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, timshooter40 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silentone3389 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words.

7. Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

AMEN Brother

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes timshooter40 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by silentone3389 View Post
    The Champagne to their club soda.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes stryker04cummins liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

This forum is truly a reflection of the personal character of the one who started it and the ones who run it. Likewise with other forums...so when you have one founded on a solid moral background of good character mixed with true enthusiasm, this is what we have! But when they are founded on greed, drama, and politcs...then you see the others.

It's really sad though because there are really good folks on some other sites. They are just not often aware of the snares that surround them. I know what lurks on some of those other places. I knew what went on behind the scenes. I saw the lies, misconceptions, the greed, and worse of all...the politcs! I knew first hand how certain folks had certain folks paid off to promote their greedy pursuits. It was really awful.

I'm happy to a vendor exclusively on igotacummins.com. I've had a few guys that know me from other sites asked why not be a vendor on those places. The answer is simply and emphatically NO!

Thanks to JJ and all the great moderators who run this place! God bless you all.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    This forum is truly a reflection of the personal character of the one who started it and the ones who run it. Likewise with other forums...so when you have one founded on a solid moral background of good character mixed with true enthusiasm, this is what we have! But when they are founded on greed, drama, and politcs...then you see the others.

It's really sad though because there are really good folks on some other sites. They are just not often aware of the snares that surround them. I know what lurks on some of those other places. I knew what went on behind the scenes. I saw the lies, misconceptions, the greed, and worse of all...the politcs! I knew first hand how certain folks had certain folks paid off to promote their greedy pursuits. It was really awful.

I'm happy to a vendor exclusively on igotacummins.com. I've had a few guys that know me from other sites asked why not be a vendor on those places. The answer is simply and emphatically NO!

Thanks to JJ and all the great moderators who run this place! God bless you all.
    Thanks Ray for the kind words. Truly heart touching. God Bless Brother!

14. Likes DRD, timshooter40 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post

Drunk again Ray? LOL

Thanks Ray. That was very nice.

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Drunk again Ray? LOL

Thanks Ray. That was very nice.
    Never drunk my friend...and you're welcome. Meant every word.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, silentone3389 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Weeseven, timshooter40 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast