Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  147
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New from north carolina

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: New from north carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    It's a good time. See for you it's about worth it to grab a hotel and make it a 2 day trip. That's a long ride home after being there all day.
    I agree it’s a long ride. LOL
    My mother lives about an hour north of Greensboro so we could always stay with her if we wanted to make a two day event of it.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

2. Likes Dwelsh, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Oh yeah definately. So have you got any more plans for your truck? Looks like you've got quite a bit done to it.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

4. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Oh yeah definately. So have you got any more plans for your truck? Looks like you've got quite a bit done to it.
    I’m always looking to add stuff to my truck. LOL Right now I’m trying to find a black bolt on turn down exhaust tip to keep my bumper from turning black. I was looking at some amp power steps but I don’t know yet. I really like my Lund attitude steps I have on it now.
    When I get the money I’m gonna upgrade my clutch and add some upgraded head bolts.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

6. Likes Power247, walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    I’m always looking to add stuff to my truck. LOL Right now I’m trying to find a black bolt on turn down exhaust tip to keep my bumper from turning black. I was looking at some amp power steps but I don’t know yet. I really like my Lund attitude steps I have on it now.
    When I get the money I’m gonna upgrade my clutch and add some upgraded head bolts.

Nice man. The amp power steps are really nice. I like them. And as far as the tip goes. Theres a place down by Charlotte that will make them custom to what your wanting. I seen an add they had up on craigslist last night. You plan on doing the clutch and studs yourself?

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Welcome to the group. From NC too. Kannapolis area.

10. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Nice man. The amp power steps are really nice. I like them. And as far as the tip goes. Theres a place down by Charlotte that will make them custom to what your wanting. I seen an add they had up on craigslist last night. You plan on doing the clutch and studs yourself?
    Thanks for the heads up on that. Do you happen to know the name of the shop?
    My son is a heavy diesel mechanic and he said he would help me install the clutch and studs when the time comes to do it.

11. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #37

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bacampb71 View Post
    Welcome to the group. From NC too. Kannapolis area.
    Thanks man. Good looking truck. Theres something about red and black LOL. I like the grille too.

13. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on that. Do you happen to know the name of the shop?
    My son is a heavy diesel mechanic and he said he would help me install the clutch and studs when the time comes to do it.

That will be a busy weekend for sure LOL. I'll see if I can pm you the link to their ad.

14. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #39

User Info Menu

That will be a busy weekend for sure LOL. I'll see if I can pm you the link to their ad.
    Thanks man

16. Likes walla2k5, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #40

User Info Menu

Thanks man. Good looking truck. Theres something about red and black LOL. I like the grille too.
    Thanks. I’ve always been a fan of red and black too. You’ve got a good looking truck as well. And I’m sure you’ve already figured out that you can’t go wrong with an MM3 tuner from Ray. You won’t be sorry. I have the full package with the 12v tune you’ve been asking about. While I don’t run it often, it does sound great.

18. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast