Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: EGT Probe

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

EGT Probe

When deleting is the factory egt sensor removed from the down pipe back and need to be replaced in the EGR delete plate on a 2018 Ram.
    Thanks
    Matthew

PS new to all this deleting but will be doing a full delete in the next week . Will be going with Ray for the mm3

2. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: EGT Probe

On my 2017 I added a new EGT sensor in the block off plate. Did not remove any, not sure if there is one in the down pipe.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

4. Thanks Jettman thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

When you get the proper kit you will have a tapped hole in the block off plate like stated above that the egt probe will screw into and then go to whatever tuner you decide to get. If you order from me or ray we will make sure you have everything you need most importantly understand what all you are getting bud!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks Jettman thanked for this post
    Likes MRMAYHEM, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jettman View Post
    When deleting is the factory egt sensor removed from the down pipe back and need to be replaced in the EGR delete plate on a 2018 Ram.
    Thanks
    Matthew

PS new to all this deleting but will be doing a full delete in the next week . Will be going with Ray for the mm3
    Welcome to the family

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jettman View Post
    Thanks
    Matthew

Great choice you’ll love Rays tunes and the MM3 tuning

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    When you get the proper kit you will have a tapped hole in the block off plate like stated above that the egt probe will screw into and then go to whatever tuner you decide to get. If you order from me or ray we will make sure you have everything you need most importantly understand what all you are getting bud!
    What kit would I need if I install an air horn that deletes the throttle valve also? I ordered a 3.5" Monster Ram air horn and it deletes the throttle valve once installed. I also want to do everything the right way the first time instead of trying to cheap out on some kit that just gets me by.

11. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SMASHER View Post
    What kit would I need if I install an air horn that deletes the throttle valve also? I ordered a 3.5" Monster Ram air horn and it deletes the throttle valve once installed. I also want to do everything the right way the first time instead of trying to cheap out on some kit that just gets me by.
    If you're looking for an EGR cooler delete with provisions for an EGT probe, this comes highly recommended by myself and others.

https://www.dudesdieselperformance.c...egory=27235261

@Dude's Diesel Performance carries these great kits.

2013 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 G56 CCLB 6.7, MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel, Flo-Pro 4" Exhaust, Deviant Race Parts Goodies, ARP Head Studs, South Bend Clutch, 3" Thuren Front Springs w/Fox Shocks All-Around, Hell-Bent Steel Steering Box Brace, Thuren Track Bar, Air-Lift 5000, Deviant Race Parts 70" Traction Bars, Falken Wild-Peak AT3W LT285/75R18 (34.8x11.3x18) on Moto Metal MO970 18x9 +18mm

13. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by walla2k5 View Post
    If you're looking for an EGR cooler delete with provisions for an EGT probe, this comes highly recommended by myself and others.

https://www.dudesdieselperformance.c...egory=27235261

@Dude's Diesel Performance carries these great kits.
    Thank ya sir! Very much appreciated!

Hey bud ill shoot you a message and we can get ya set up properly.

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

15. Likes walla2k5 liked this post