Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RaceMe Monitoring

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceMe Monitoring

Can anyone point me to a comprehensive list of parameters that are available to monitor in the Ultra box tuned?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceMe Monitoring

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtipton View Post
    Can anyone point me to a comprehensive list of parameters that are available to monitor in the Ultra box tuned?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Literally, if the car can monitor it - the ultra will tell you. If you wanna know the pressure in your air conditioner line it'll tell you for god sakes. I did a lot of research and the RaceME ultra is awesome.

2016 | RAM | 2500 | RaceME Ultra MM3 Tuner w/Transmission programming | Sinister Diesel EGR Delete | DPF & DEF Delete | 4" Flo Pro straight pipe | Throttle valve delete |

3. Likes Roberto Fisherman liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Just about anything you want to monitor you pretty much can the MM3 and Ultra are very impressive

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Thanks in advance,

Bob

This is a link to the smarty touch page that lists all the available PID's for 13-17 trucks, raceme and MM3 should be the same.

http://madselectronics.com/pids2013.html

I hope that's what you're looking for

2011 Ram 3500 SLT, 6.7 Cummins. 4.10 gears 68RFE Transmission. RaceMe Ultra with Warp Tuning by DRD, DDP Hooligan turbo, GDP Air Boss grid delete, S-2 Intake manifold and Mega-Flow TVM Grid Heater. 4 inch superlift lift kit with Bilstein shocks, dual steering stabilizer. 35x12.5x20 Toyo AT3s on black KMC XD795 wheels. Fender flares, N-Fab 6 step nerf bars.
    Honestly it's just a tow rig...

6. Thanks BrentM, Bobtipton thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5, SeveredCummins14 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Here's another link to the smarty site that contains links for different year ranges as well as C&C or pickup.

http://madselectronics.com/SmartyTouchPIDS.html

2011 Ram 3500 SLT, 6.7 Cummins. 4.10 gears 68RFE Transmission. RaceMe Ultra with Warp Tuning by DRD, DDP Hooligan turbo, GDP Air Boss grid delete, S-2 Intake manifold and Mega-Flow TVM Grid Heater. 4 inch superlift lift kit with Bilstein shocks, dual steering stabilizer. 35x12.5x20 Toyo AT3s on black KMC XD795 wheels. Fender flares, N-Fab 6 step nerf bars.

8. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV, Bobtipton thanked for this post
    Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing
    Just a heads up, be careful using any PID with a SAE in it. They have been known to cause issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

10. Likes Rtetrault, walla2k5 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Thanks, guys!

Bob

12. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Thanks for sharing
    Just a heads up, be careful using any PID with a SAE in it. They have been known to cause issues.

What's SAE mean? I thought it meant American. LOL. Like non metric. And PID=?

2016 | RAM | 2500 | MM3 Warp Tuning w/Transmission programming | Sinister Diesel EGR Delete | DPF & DEF Delete | 4" Flo Pro straight pipe | Throttle valve delete |

14. Likes .44mag liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Thanks for sharing

With that said. My Ultra using monitoring Throttle #1 or #2 was always stuck at 2% in park and idle

I decided to try Throttle SAE and it works just like it should

It's something in the device or firmware. The truck has been checked on 3 scan tools and shows 0% at the computer and pedal

16. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey actual View Post
    What's SAE mean? I thought it meant American. LOL. Like non metric. And PID=?

2016 | RAM | 2500 | MM3 Warp Tuning w/Transmission programming | Sinister Diesel EGR Delete | DPF & DEF Delete | 4" Flo Pro straight pipe | Throttle valve delete |
    I didn’t know either so I Googled it-

"OBD-II PIDs (On-board diagnostics Parameter IDs) are codes used to request data from a vehicle, used as a diagnostic tool. SAE standard J/1979 defines many PIDs, but manufacturers also define many more PIDs specific to their vehicles."

"
    SAE International, initially established as the Society of Automotive Engineers, is a U.S.-based, globally active professional association and standards developing organization for engineering professionals in various industries. Principal emphasis is placed on transport industries such as automotive, aerospace, and commercial vehicles."

18. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast