Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade Laramie Longhorn for AEV?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Trade Laramie Longhorn for AEV?

"My wife has stated that it is her truck if we get it and the 2015 Grey truck will become hers also since I have a company car. Not sure how the hell that works but apparently it does. "

What's "MINE" is mine
    What's "YOURS" is mine
    What's "OURS" is mine It appears I am married to you also. I though having a ***** make me the king of the castle but it appears I was mistaken

2. Likes RogueDiesel liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

The AEV leather is set up for the A/C seats but not sure it's that important at this point.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAZMAN View Post
    I have an opportunity to trade my 2017 Laramie Longhorn for a 2017 AEV with 37 inch tires. The AEV started life as a XLT instead of a fully loaded truck like ours. Just not sure of loosing the heated and cooled seats and paying an extra 9K is worth it. The sticker on the AEV is 81K and the sticker on ours was 76K. The interior is a little less plush as far as a direct comparison but just not sure it's worth it.

We have build some really big trucks in the past and we have another 2015 that we installed 4.10 gears and the Eaton front locker so it's already well equipped. Our 2017 is while and the 2015 is Grey. The AEV is also Grey so it would match!!LOL I would still need to install the front locker to make it right!
    Holy hell you paid $ 76,000 no way in hell will I ever pay that much they are nice but no way in HELL and $ 81,000 WOW that's just CRAZY

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Holy hell you paid $ 76,000 no way in hell will I ever pay that much they are nice but no way in HELL and $ 81,000 WOW that's just CRAZY
    We all buy what we feel is justifiable for ourselves. If I could afford an $80,000 truck, I'd surely buy it!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

6. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, Power247 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    We all buy what we feel is justifiable for ourselves. If I could afford an $80,000 truck, I'd surely buy it!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    So would I

8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

The sticker on the AEV is actually 84,600. An you are correct that all of these trucks are WAY over priced no matter what it is but not much we can do about it. If you want it you will have to pay. Can we build it better and cheaper....that is subjective by the individual. We built a 2013 Mega Cab with 38.5 Toyos and 10 inch lift with the best parts available. We put 4.56 gears with lockers and made it as bullet proof as possible. Truck was cool but not really very useful. Our 2015 CC/SB is the same color as the AEV and we put 4.10 gears. lockers front and rear along with 35 inch Nitto Trail grapplers. It's also head studed, deleted and has some transmission work done. We have had it 2 years and it has 6K miles on it. It sounds bad but we just use the trucks for fun.

Don't really want to get into the AEV cost because they are all over priced. The truck probably will not get driven much but it is cool.

9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Uh, what's an AEV?

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

10. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

This thread is worthless without pictures .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

11. Likes Power247, Noneck liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    Uh, what's an AEV?

https://www.aev-conversions.com

They build some really cool off-road variants but at a premium price tag.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

13. Thanks Noneck thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Ohhh! Like those over inflated Rocky Ridge Chevy trucks! Got it, thanks!

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

15. Likes Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast