Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alfaobd must have!

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: Alfaobd must have!

vsim.jpg

https://www.ramtrucks.com/BodyBuilde...PIixg9Ou1UI%0A

Just for reference regarding my claim from Ram Body Builder.

2. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

I would like to ask the diesel shops here to look further into this stuff as im at my limit of knowledge. Only had it for a couple days and still tinkering. I like that i can not only change tire size but the option to change gear ratio in abs computer. Tear this app apart and find its limits. I just wanted to bring to light and to provide more items for us do it ourselves people.

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 22.5 alcoas, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

3. Likes RamIt liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #23

I was able to get a local dealer to agree to make the necessary program changes to get the power fold to work, I've used all the following OEM parts so we shall see
    the tech has to tell the TIPM "Set" instead of "Not Set" for the "Power Fold" option

Mirror LH: 68285873AA or 68285873AB

Mirror RH: 68285872AA or 68285872AB

Door module LH: 4602911AK

Door module RH: 4602910AK

Window switch (only housing used): 68110867AB

5. Thanks RamIt, Supergf350 thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, Supergf350 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    vsim.jpg

https://www.ramtrucks.com/BodyBuilde...PIixg9Ou1UI%0A

Just for reference regarding my claim from Ram Body Builder.
    I see that says for 2019 rams. I am unsure about this program and 2019 support as what i see it only goes up to 2017 for ram.

2012 RAM 3500 CCLB, G56, South Bend DD Ceramic, Deletes, MM3 with DRD Tunes, Headstuds, 4" Exhaust, 8" Mcgaughy's Long Arm Lift, 22.5 alcoas, 3.42 Gears, Recon Tail Lights & 3rd Brake Light.

2008 RAM 3500 Mega, 68RFE, Leveling Kit, 35" Comforsers, Deletes, Headstuds, Smarty JR67 Pre-Emissions Law, Edge Insight, Airbags, AFE intake, 5" Exhaust.

7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Supergf350 View Post
    I see that says for 2019 rams. I am unsure about this program and 2019 support as what i see it only goes up to 2017 for ram.
    The document has been updated for 2019MY; however, the statement regarding VSIM remains unchanged from all previous years.

8. Thanks Supergf350 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

The document has been updated for 2019MY; however, the statement regarding VSIM remains unchanged from all previous years.
    This is what i see for turning on the aux switches. I dont know if it works as i dont have this year. I hope someone can test this as i cant. I can only look through the millions of settings LOL

Attached Images Attached Images

10. Likes BrentM liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

This is what i see for turning on the aux switches. I dont know if it works as i dont have this year. I hope someone can test this as i cant. I can only look through the millions of settings LOL
    Very cool. The app suggests being able to write in for the aux switches and VSIM; which is pretty big stuff all things considered.

12. Likes BrentM liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Very cool. The app suggests being able to write in for the aux switches and VSIM; which is pretty big stuff all things considered.
    Right! Now about the hardwiring stuff that sounds like a task on its own but at least this is something. It took me all day to find this haha.

14. Likes RamIt, BrentM liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Right! Now about the hardwiring stuff that sounds like a task on its own but at least this is something. It took me all day to find this haha.
    Hardwiring is the easy part. It's getting the computer to want to recognize that something's been hardwired and actually work with it that's always been the issue. The reason I asked about the VSIM is that it's the most totally integrated piece with the TIPM & BCM. Enabling that means that the inherent security measures & locks in the multiple computers have been defeated.

16. Likes BrentM liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I just added the tow mirrors to mine and I am going to pick up the app and an OBDLink MX+, sounds like this will work to make the change.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast