Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  9

Thread: MM3/TPMS Issue

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3/TPMS Issue

2017 Ram 2500 SLT. Not sure if this is the place, but here goes. Adjusting TPMS threshold via MM3 tuner with latest flash file. Set front tires at 60 psi and rear tires at 45 psi. All's good. Twice out of the blue I get an audible tone and flashing lights. All of a sudden the front is showing 45 psi and the rear 60 psi...the exact opposite of what's in the tires. Am I the only one? Anyone know what's going on here?

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3/TPMS Issue

Try going back in and adjusting both front and rear to 50psi.

Works best if both are set to the same.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post
    Try going back in and adjusting both front and rear to 50psi.

Works best if both are set to the same.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    So...I go back in and set rear 60 and front 45. Program. All's good, no tire light...for a little while. Then DING! Here we go again. So I go back in again and reprogram front for 60 and rear for 45. Send. Less than a mile, all is good again. 60 f, 45 r. No lights? WTH????

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jeepmanjr View Post
    So...I go back in and set rear 60 and front 45. Program. All's good, no tire light...for a little while. Then DING! Here we go again. So I go back in again and reprogram front for 60 and rear for 45. Send. Less than a mile, all is good again. 60 f, 45 r. No lights? WTH????
    I would dm Ray at DRD or MM3 power and ask them good luck

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I've had this happen without having the mm3. Mine straightened up after shutting it down for about 15 minutes, and driving about 10 miles, all light and alarms cleared automatically. Has done it 3 or 4 times in 4 years, dealer thinks rf hub is getting confused. Has not happened since the trans park update was installed that reset tpms back to factory. Reprogrammed all has been good.
    Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

10. Likes watersupply189 liked this post