Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Gauge ideas....

1. Top Of Page | #1

Gauge ideas....

Wondering as to what gauges everyone is running, and or things is most informative for our 6.7 gen 4. I currently have the mm3, but also like the look of a full guage pillar as opposed to just the single one that fits over existing pillar. Any options or ideas is a help.. I was thinking either 2 or 3 pod. One would be for me, so I got either 1 or 2 left open ... I already have the egt probe hooked to mm3 for pyrometer. So maybe boost?? Or what else??

2. Likes watersupply189, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Gauge ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by Djfundamentalz View Post
    Wondering as to what gauges everyone is running, and or things is most informative for our 6.7 gen 4. I currently have the mm3, but also like the look of a full guage pillar as opposed to just the single one that fits over existing pillar. Any options or ideas is a help.. I was thinking either 2 or 3 pod. One would be for me, so I got either 1 or 2 left open ... I already have the egt probe hooked to mm3 for pyrometer. So maybe boost?? Or what else??
    You do know that your MM3 will read just about whatever gauges your looking for

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

I understand that. But also having problem with that single pod would rather just switch over the whole a pillar

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Drive Pressure would be neat to watch on a pillar gauge.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I would do boost and transmission temp.

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I am running MM3 as well- and just started researching when I saw this thread. I am considering factory match triple pillar with boost and drive pressure on the lower 2 and then MM3 up top. Currently I have MM3 in upper left of windshield which is great for me - Out of direct sight and can't see it from the outside with my eyebrow.

For mounting MM3 in pillar the edge kit looks like the unit sticks out pretty far. Anyone had success with a lower profile mount for it?

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

The really important things in these trucks is voltage, EGT's and Trans Temps. Trans temps not so much as EGT's and Voltage. They are very electrical dependant. Low batteries can cause all sorts of problems. Especially with an MM3. I have those 3 and the MM3 gauges. I tow allot with an old 4 speed auto trans.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

agreed on voltage- my last truck (06) unfortunately must have been a Monday build....electrical nightmares.

For this one EGT would be added for MM3 monitoring and I always have voltage gauge displayed

For an EGT probe and backpressure gauge are there any fittings out there to accommodate both with a single drill/tap into the manifold?

2013 Ram 2500
    John 3:16 - Philippians 4:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    mike@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

15. Likes watersupply189 liked this post