Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MM3 not power on after install

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

MM3 not power on after install

I know this may not seem urgent to most but I need this truck up and running to get my girls a swing set this weekend we have scheduled to pick up. Got the dreaded service DEF light so ordered MM3 tuner from DRD. It will not turn on when I switch the key to on. Checked all the cables and the obd2 port works bc my Bluetooth scanner lights up. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting cord to obd 2 port. Tried it hooked to a charger and not. Any other suggestions? I highly doubt this is DRDs fault I’m sure it something simple like a bad cable or person installing but someone who has worked in the technology and auto field for years I’m out of ideas to try. TIA

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 not power on after install

Quote Originally Posted by Jhorst02 View Post
    I know this may not seem urgent to most but I need this truck up and running to get my girls a swing set this weekend we have scheduled to pick up. Got the dreaded service DEF light so ordered MM3 tuner from DRD. It will not turn on when I switch the key to on. Checked all the cables and the obd2 port works bc my Bluetooth scanner lights up. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting cord to obd 2 port. Tried it hooked to a charger and not. Any other suggestions? I highly doubt this is DRDs fault I’m sure it something simple like a bad cable or person installing but someone who has worked in the technology and auto field for years I’m out of ideas to try. TIA
    Have you done anything with the SD card before you installed it? Do any of your cables have tension on them with how you installed it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2018 Ram 2500 4x4 G56
    Romans 10:13

See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email me at:
    joe@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Welcome. Clear Spring is where I went to school 1-12. Has it not powered up once since you got it?

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Tried unplugging obd2 and ejecting the and card putting card back in and replugging obd2. That’s all after it wouldn’t turn on

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Correct

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Correct what year did u grad?
    Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Welcome. Clear Spring is where I went to school 1-12. Has it not powered up once since you got it?

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Correct what year did u grad?
    Y2K. Grew up in Big Pool

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Have you tried just plugging it into a phone charger? Nevermind just re read and seen you tried that. When you say after install you mean just hooking it up in the truck, not installing the tune?

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Pull the guide pins.

Watch this:

"The grass is greener where you water it"

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

2002 grew up on the same road as outdoor school. Where u located now
    Quote Originally Posted by RamHunter18 View Post
    Y2K. Grew up in Big Pool