Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: Back-up camera, help please.

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Back-up camera, help please.

I have a ‘14 Tradesmen. Took it in for recall work today. Now my back-up camera does not display the grid. The camera is working but the grid is gone. I have gone into settings, parksense, and both display and sound are selected. Is there some other setting need to turn on? They did do a re-flash. This is really annoying me?.

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Back-up camera, help please.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbxl View Post
    I have a ‘14 Tradesmen. Took it in for recall work today. Now my back-up camera does not display the grid. The camera is working but the grid is gone. I have gone into settings, parksense, and both display and sound are selected. Is there some other setting need to turn on? They did do a re-flash. This is really annoying me?.
    I would take it back to them since they did the reflash.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

4. Likes Dwelsh liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I agree with @watersupply189 more than likely the update took away the grid lines.

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

6. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    I would take it back to them since they did the reflash.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....
    I called them when I realized it was not on the display anymore,he told me there is something I need to turn on. I can’t find anything else to turn on for the park sense camera. Of course he said come in and they will look into it. They are 20 minutes away.

8. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I called them when I realized it was not on the display anymore,he told me there is something I need to turn on. I can’t find anything else to turn on for the park sense camera. Of course he said come in and they will look into it. They are 20 minutes away.
    Maybe they can find it and turn it on for you. If they can’t then obviously it was their doing when they did the flash. Best of luck to you friend.

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56