Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Thread: ARP 625 Head studs

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

ARP 625 Head studs

So I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the install cost of labor doing this upgrade?

my truck is a 2014 Dodge 2500 6.7

I am in California so I would assume it may cost a little more to do here. Would it be worth upgrading the injectors at this time as well with my stock tranny?

Thank you

2014 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SB Zone 6.5” lift with20” TIS wheels wrapped with 37” tires/AFE cold air intake/ BD Throttle sensitivity booster/ MM3 custom tuned by Ray @ DOUBLERDIESEL/ 4" flo-pro full delete. ARP head studs in the works.

2. Likes david3gen liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: ARP 625 Head studs

Quote Originally Posted by 14DODGE View Post
    So I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the install cost of labor doing this upgrade?

my truck is a 2014 Dodge 2500 6.7

I am in California so I would assume it may cost a little more to do here. Would it be worth upgrading the injectors at this time as well with my stock tranny?

Thank you
    If your just wanting to do head studs then it's something you can do yourself really easy. You can do one at a time and not really mess with the head. You will be right there so you could upgrade your injectors very easy. What other upgrades do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--Work gives you meaning and purpose, Life is empty without it--

4. Likes david3gen liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I have a MM3 tuner with all hp levels along with 4" down pipe back and an AFE intake.
    How easy because the videos I have watched look like it is a bear?
    Did you do a set of these studs on your truck?

2014 Dodge 2500 CC 4x4 SB Zone 6.5” lift with20” TIS wheels wrapped with 37” tires/AFE cold air intake/ BD Throttle sensitivity booster/ MM3 custom tuned by Ray @ DOUBLERDIESEL/ 4" flo-pro full delete. ARP head studs in the works.

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I have a MM3 tuner with all hp levels along with 4" down pipe back and an AFE intake.
    I mean if you have some mechanic skill it's not hard really it isn't. I don't have them in my truck yet but I have installed them on couple other Cummins. Just takes some time.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I think ray @Double R Diesel posted a video on his YouTube account doing the headstud install. He explains it very well.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

2016 Ram 2500, Deleted & Tuned by DRD, 5 in Flo-Pro exhaust, REVMAX ZeroFlex Valve Body, Thuren 2.5 Fox suspension.

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I would check this guys videos out. He is a DIY garage guy. Has great videos and some bad to the bone rigs. I watch his videos everyday. Great content.

9. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV, Power247 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sisupower View Post
    I mean if you have some mechanic skill it's not hard really it isn't. I don't have them in my truck yet but I have installed them on couple other Cummins. Just takes some time.

Well bud you hit the nail on the head not everyone has mechanic skills or the tools to do the work just saying

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Well bud you hit the nail on the head not everyone has mechanic skills or the tools to do the work just saying
    Yep I know!