2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Likes watersupply189, Dwelsh, walla2k5 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

What Problems Have You All Had? - Cummins

Quote Originally Posted by Dwelsh View Post
    I hope they dont ruin the 5th gen. The new 1500s are pretty slick. But I recon well see
    I'm with you on that. There are some features of the new 1500s I really like. But yeah, only time will tell.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel

Greg

4. Likes watersupply189, Dwelsh, walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

I just got my 03 and no issues yet, but I would like to here more of those issues.

6. Thanks Dwelsh thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Dwelsh, walla2k5 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Ive got 56,000 On my 2500 the only problem I have is it leaks water out the front passenger side behind the wheel well. It only happens in the summer ,
    sometimes it leaks ALOT..My truck always seems to get wet when it rains, the self closing fuel door never worked right, My DPF had a dent in it so I took it off..
    My floor box storages are so handy I forgot I had put some Mexican Bam-Bam in there a year ago and forgot it till last week.my heated mirrors dont keep my face warm , My Uconnect thinks pharmacy is... for macy anyone else?

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

8. Thanks watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Power247, Dwelsh liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    Ive got 56,000 On my 2500 the only problem I have is it leaks water out the front passenger side behind the wheel well. It only happens in the summer ,
    sometimes it leaks ALOT..My teuck always seems to get wet when it rains, the self closing fuel door never worked right, My DPF had a dent in it so I took it off..
    My floor box storages are so handy I forgot I had put some Mexican Bam-Bam in there a year ago and forgot it till last week.my heated mirrors dont keep my face warm , My Uconnect thinks pharmacy is... for macy anyone else?
    Sounds like that water leak your describing is the condensation dripping from your A/C evaporator and that’s perfectly normal. It’s more prominent in the summer time with high humidity.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab
    Cummins,G56, Rough Country level, Morimoto LED fog lights, LED headlights, Lund Attitude Steps sprayed with Line-X, DRL's Activated, 35x12.50R18 Falken Wildpeak ATW3, Fuel Vapor Wheels Matte Black w/Dark Tint, A.R.E. Truck cap and swing boxes

10. Likes Dwelsh, Jokersace liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Biggest problem, I can't use the my truck won't start or I cant make it to work excuse to get a day off....

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blackgoat View Post
    sometimes it leaks ALOT..My teuck always seems to get wet when it rains, the self closing fuel door never worked right, My DPF had a dent in it so I took it off..
    You should really take it in before your warranty runs out. That's unacceptable ?

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel

Greg

13. Likes watersupply189, Dwelsh liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

My main problem aside from my truck being at the dealer gettin all the upteen recalls done and staying the night in another man's shop. Is that instead of smelling like good ol diesel fuel. It smells like urine

2016 2500 slt. 4x4. 20x10 moto metal 970s on 305-55-20. Fully deleted with mm3. 5 inch tbe.

15. Likes Power247, watersupply189 liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Sounds like that water leak your describing is the condensation dripping from your A/C evaporator and that’s perfectly normal. It’s more prominent in the summer time with high humidity.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, MM3 tuned by Double R Diesel, Rough Country Leveling, 35x12.50 Nitto G2, HID headlights and fogs plus many many other add ons.....
    Are you kidding me? You didnt even read the post.. IT WAS A JOKE Smartguy...

NO IT'S NOT A HEMI!

17. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

I've got a whole thread on my issues but figure I would add here so folks don't have to go searching.

1. Had a minor starting and dyeing issue. basically the tuck would start run for 1 sec and cut itself off. Turn out to be a bad ignition .

2. developed a loud hum from the rear end at about 5k miles. Ram replaced the whole rear end with a new unit at 9,000 miles.

Love the truck now that the problems are fixed, and to think I almost gave up on it

18. Likes Dwelsh, watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast