Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 153 of 175 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1750

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #1521

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    @Snow Dodge here is the site

http://mrkustom.com/car-accessories-auto-parts/

You get two lights for $30.
    Sweet setup bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Top Of Page | #1522
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Lightbulb

Over the past 3 weeks I drove the truck almost 6000 miles almost due to vacation and then a family emergency. I tracked the fuelly numbers vigilantly an thought it might be interesting to share. Note this is a gasser!

The HEMI is really sensitive to tire pressures and aerodynamics. If you keep 80 psi all the way around and don't drive into a headwind, you can do pretty good staying in MDS mode and running on 4 cylinders.

The EVIC was consistently 1+ mpg over what was reality.

-Jay

3. Top Of Page | #1523

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by I HAD A Cummins View Post
    Over the past 3 weeks I drove the truck almost 6000 miles almost due to vacation and then a family emergency. I tracked the fuelly numbers vigilantly an thought it might be interesting to share. Note this is a gasser!

The HEMI is really sensitive to tire pressures and aerodynamics. If you keep 80 psi all the way around and don't drive into a headwind, you can do pretty good staying in MDS mode and running on 4 cylinders.

The EVIC was consistently 1+ mpg over what was reality.

-Jay
    No bad for a big heavy gasser 👍

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Thanks I HAD A Cummins thanked for this post
    Likes I HAD A Cummins liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #1524

User Info Menu

Oil and filter, flush cooling, new rad hoses, and installed a wing to break the vacuum off the back of the cap and tailgate. I guess I can't make this thing any slipperier than this. Got my 285/70's last week. Next week I take a trip to western PA. We'll see.

Oh yeah. Kudo's to @Double R Diesel for the new MPG tune.

And Kudo's to John @Geno's Garage for bailing me out again.

DSCN0378.jpg

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #1525

User Info Menu

Clay bar and waxed, and removed my muffler for a trial.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

8. Top Of Page | #1526

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    Clay bar and waxed, and removed my muffler for a trial. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...81d3d7fdaf.jpg

Get up here and do mine. LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #1527

User Info Menu

A word on my home grown wing. . . I drove it in the rain today. It looks like it's working! The back was clear 2/3 the way down the back. And that was at 40 MPH! The gate handle separated the down air. I have to make an adjustment on the angle and it should perfect. I hate it when a plan works.

10. Likes Noneck liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #1528

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Get up here and do mine. LOL
    Try this. You'll be amazed. You can do your whole truck in about 20 minutes! Get the Nanoskin Auto shock with it and it will last for months. It takes the pain and misery out of detailing.
    https://www.amazon.com/Nanoskin-AS-0...5NQ5G0JC07QQZ1

12. Top Of Page | #1529

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    Try this. You'll be amazed. You can do your whole truck in about 20 minutes! Get the Nanoskin Auto shock with it and it will last for months. It takes the pain and misery out of detailing.
    https://www.amazon.com/Nanoskin-AS-0...5NQ5G0JC07QQZ1

No No You don't get it. I need you to actually do the labor. I've surrendered to car washes. I can't do that kind of labor. It would take me a month. I have to get my 62 sanded for the paint shop next month first. LOL Even that's gonna hurt me like hell

I have a real 8" polisher, but plenty of air for a DA. LOL I have a jitter bug, which I prefer. It's a matter of time

13. Top Of Page | #1530

User Info Menu

This would be a perfect warmup for your sanding job! I do drive thru car washes too. I don't have the time I used to handwash for hours.

Page 153 of 175 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast