Likes Likes:  150
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Name of your Truck

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: The Name of your Truck

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Thats awesome @Espy
    Gotta love the roar of the Cummins ! The Mega cabs are nice too especially with the lil ones for the room glad you posted !! And enjoy the forum !!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Well my oldest is 6'3" already and still growing so I need plenty of room LOL. But yes love the roar, 5" pipe from front to rear and it'd be better if I got this muffler off that my ex put on it. Used to sound like a semi comin at ya!! The guys at work were jealous, oh wait they still are 😂😂😂 love your truck btw, she's a beaut!! One day I'll upgrade and get what I truly want but this is what I need and still love her!

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Espy View Post
    Well my oldest is 6'3" already and still growing so I need plenty of room LOL. But yes love the roar, 5" pipe from front to rear and it'd be better if I got this muffler off that my ex put on it. Used to sound like a semi comin at ya!! The guys at work were jealous, oh wait they still are 😂😂😂 love your truck btw, she's a beaut!! One day I'll upgrade and get what I truly want but this is what I need and still love her!
    Holy moly 6'3 and still growing ?!?!? Yikes !! And oh definitely make that muffler disappear 😆😆😆 thats awesome that guys get jealous of the truck, it's a girls thang that some just wouldnt understand LOL. Been there haha...and Thank You for the compliment 😊
    Enjoy your Cummins and yes one day you will upgrade but until then enjoy your 'baby' and keep us posted here on the forum k !! Need more girls on here, we are out-numbered LOL

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Espy, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Holy moly 6'3 and still growing ?!?!? Yikes !! And oh definitely make that muffler disappear 😆😆😆 thats awesome that guys get jealous of the truck, it's a girls thang that some just wouldnt understand LOL. Been there haha...and Thank You for the compliment 😊
    Enjoy your Cummins and yes one day you will upgrade but until then enjoy your 'baby' and keep us posted here on the forum k !! Need more girls on here, we are out-numbered LOL

Yes still growing, only 15. Well most of the guys have smaller trucks/cars and only one other diesel at that, his may be 4x4 and lifted but the problem on it is circled 😂😂 Oh well his is pretty(Harley Davidson edition) but mine will still stomp his and cover his tail with black smoke! And yes were way outnumbered on here as well as off here. But that's alright, we can hang with'em better than the other chicks😉. I'll ditch the muffler when I'm able too..and post more pics soon when I get it some stuff done to her soon!

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

Yes still growing, only 15. Well most of the guys have smaller trucks/cars and only one other diesel at that, his may be 4x4 and lifted but the problem on it is circled 😂😂 Oh well his is pretty(Harley Davidson edition) but mine will still stomp his and cover his tail with black smoke! And yes were way outnumbered on here as well as off here. But that's alright, we can hang with'em better than the other chicks😉. I'll ditch the muffler when I'm able too..and post more pics soon when I get it some stuff done to her soon!
    LOL on the "circled" 😆😆😆😆 i went rounds with a coworker a few years ago too and yes his problem was "circled" too LOL... he finally wised up and bought a Cummins. Can't wait to see more of Bettie on the forum !!

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...9b22afc068.jpg

"Bettie" is my baby's name...she's white, curves in the right places and makes heads turn when you hear/see me comin...just like Bettie Paige! Haven't done much to her yet, she's my "mama-mobile" LOL.
    I love it ! And loved the comment that the problem is circled . I am a twin and he has the same problem we always go back and fourth his truck is an awesome color though .

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

10. Thanks Espy, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, Espy, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The DodgeFather View Post
    I love it ! And loved the comment that the problem is circled . I am a twin and he has the same problem we always go back and fourth his truck is an awesome color though .
    And your truck is not an awesome color ?!?!?! I love that color on your truck !!! What other color can beat that ????

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Espy, The DodgeFather, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

LOL my color is better than his . His color is the only thing he has going for him with a particular brand let me see if I gotta pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The DodgeFather View Post
    Ohhhh, i do like that color too, but yours is prettier LOL... i know, I'm a girl so i can say pretty haha

2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Your truck & color of your truck is way better @The DodgeFather. His is still nice though!

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, covert.Welder thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast