Thanks Thanks:  16
Likes Likes:  30
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHATS YOUR MPG

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

WHATS YOUR MPG

list your mods, tire size year ..etc and what kind mpg your getting...city / hwy....maybe we can lern/gain some tips

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: WHATS YOUR MPG

i have 2016 RAM 2500 CC longbed , 3.42 GEARS 6" lift 37" TOYO MT wight in 93lbs each. airaid drop in filter... 13-14 hwy after race me ultra im at 18-21 hwy depending on conditions..inclines wind etc... 13-14 HWY AFTER RACE ME ULTRA 18-21

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Hah My favorite subject

My mods are in my sig, to many to list, but nothing very expensive. I think the turbo upgrade to the 351cw may have been the most along with the BD intercooler. But that was resurrected from my 08.

16 consistent city and 25.9, best clocked, highway. Hand calculated and I'm still not happy

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

WOW..25.9... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    WOW..25.9... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!
    With this new tuning coming, I may be able to do better. I think the potential is there. And I am not lacking for power either

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

25.9 mpg out of a 1 ton blows my mind, and if u can do better...... keep us posted

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    25.9 mpg out of a 1 ton blows my mind, and if u can do better...... keep us posted
    @Double R Diesel man

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I'm waiting to here back from them about some tunning. . I hear they are the key. I bet they are extremely busy ....im really loving this forum

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

What tunning device do u plan on using?

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  19. Top Of Page | #10
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Mine are listed in my signature. Nothing special.
    City averages 17 mpg and highway average is 20.5 mph.
    (Best was 21.5 .. once .. but the weight of the extra metal for the 4X4 never helps, until you get stuck in the dirt)

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

20. Likes Power247, Merica knight train liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast