Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oakridge Tennessee

1. Top Of Page | #11
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Re: Oakridge Tennessee

You need to get a map. You're in an area of this country that is of easy access to a hugh amount of entertainment. Mid way between Canada and the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean and the Mississippi River. The old woman and I went for a 3 day reunion with my Vietnam buddies last weekend and ran around Louisville, Ky. Only a 4 hour drive to get there, including a breakfast and lunch break. And that is one of a thousand places to easily get to.

Get a map and a tour book quick.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Top Of Page | #12
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    You need to get a map. You're in an area of this country that is of easy access to a hugh amount of entertainment. Mid way between Canada and the Gulf of Mexico, the Atlantic Ocean and the Mississippi River. The old woman and I went for a 3 day reunion with my Vietnam buddies last weekend and ran around Louisville, Ky. Only a 4 hour drive to get there, including a breakfast and lunch break. And that is one of a thousand places to easily get to.

Get a map and a tour book quick.
    Will do, plan on hitting up Nashville this weekend!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

They believe Elvis is still in the house, down in Memphis ......

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

4. Likes Power247 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

I love it here. Been here since July 7th. Can't wait to hit Dollywood in Sept. MY SISTER SAYS pigeon Forge as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

6. Likes AnOldBiker liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DieselChick View Post
    I love it here. Been here since July 7th. Can't wait to hit Dollywood in Sept. MY SISTER SAYS pigeon Forge as well.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
    Yeah, it's definitely great! Unfortunately I'm only here for two more weeks

8. Likes DieselChick liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by morticianman1990 View Post
    Yeah, it's definitely great! Unfortunately I'm only here for two more weeks

You actually need a couple more years beyond the two weeks.

Jim

10. Top Of Page | #17
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    You actually need a couple more years beyond the two weeks.
    True, I'm sure I'll be back for next summer though

11. Likes DieselChick liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

I will be headed to the Great Smokey Mountains in November!!

08 RAM 3500 SRW 6.7 Cummins, HPP deletes, RaceMe Ultra, Flo-Pro 5" TBE, 68RFE Trans, 4.10 Gears,18x10 Moto Metal Chrome 285x65x18, Toyo A/T Open Country

13. Top Of Page | #19
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by king1 View Post
    I will be headed to the Great Smokey Mountains in November!!
    You'll have a great time, I did Chimney Tops twice and camped out at camground 1. Chimney tops is a steep 2 miles each way and camground 1 was a 5.5 mile each way hike.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by morticianman1990 View Post
    You'll have a great time, I did Chimney Tops twice and camped out at camground 1. Chimney tops is a steep 2 miles each way and camground 1 was a 5.5 mile each way hike.

That sounds Awesome , Thank you . I will look into that for sure!!

08 RAM 3500 SRW 6.7 Cummins, HPP deletes, RaceMe Ultra, Flo-Pro 5" TBE, 68RFE Trans, 4.10 Gears,18x10 Moto Metal Chrome 285x65x18, Toyo A/T Open Country

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast