Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Welcome buddy!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

2. Thanks Back-in-Black thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Welcome friend!! is the way to go. This is only my second diesel truck I've own and I love my RAM.

4. Thanks Back-in-Black thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Thanks y'all.
    LB Heating - my truck is black. I've already got a leveling kit, nerf bars and an edge CTS2 programmer on it. Next I'm considering a full delete and wheels/tires for up north.
    TH-64 - yeah i checked into that. they're fairly strict requiring emissions testing for every vehicle including diesels EXCEPT '14 and newer and only registered in state. My truck will be registered in TX (my home state) when I move. Perks of being military. I'm still a little worried about having to have it worked on up there. If i take it in and they see there's no EGR cooler will they refuse to service it or at worst turn me in.

6. Top Of Page | #14
    Permanent Vacation Dale's Super Store's Avatar

User Info Menu

Hi ya @Back-in-Black. Glad you could join us friend.

Also since you're a new member we got something for you. Go to our website http://www.dalessuperstore and enter promo code DSSIGOTA15 (good for $15 off any purchase)

7. Thanks Back-in-Black thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Thanks Dale. Got your site bookmarked.

9. Top Of Page | #16
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Back-in-Black View Post
    Thanks y'all.
    LB Heating - my truck is black. I've already got a leveling kit, nerf bars and an edge CTS2 programmer on it. Next I'm considering a full delete and wheels/tires for up north.
    TH-64 - yeah i checked into that. they're fairly strict requiring emissions testing for every vehicle including diesels EXCEPT '14 and newer and only registered in state. My truck will be registered in TX (my home state) when I move. Perks of being military. I'm still a little worried about having to have it worked on up there. If i take it in and they see there's no EGR cooler will they refuse to service it or at worst turn me in.

Use to be when you're in the military and your vehicle was registered in your home state, you went by your home state.
    Did that change ?

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Use to be when you're in the military and your vehicle was registered in your home state, you went by your home state.
    Did that change ?
    I believe it is still that way. My son inlaw is from Maine stationed in California and has a ford power stock he has been working on and has it registered in Maine so he does not have to go by strict California laws.

2015 2500 CCSW Outdoorsman black badging, ram matts black steps, XD Crank 801's with 35/12.50/18 Toyo MT's, tinted widows, BDS 2" leveling kit with shocks race me ultra, flo pro 5" turbo back exhaust

11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard! You were here first though! Congrats on the new truck!

12. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12