User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    Little motor on top of egr cooler
    Ah ok thank you!! Been wondering that awhile haha

Sent from my plastic box that I poke with my thumbs

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Top Of Page | #1442

User Info Menu

anyone with a 2016 auto notice anything weird with 4th gear and trans tuning? almost feels like it slips into 4th. truck has 4k miles on it, hoping the trans isn't going?

3. Top Of Page | #1443

User Info Menu

Okay, dumb question.

I just noticed today that every time I turn my truck on, it puffs out black smoke for a second and then instantly goes away. Ive never noticed it do this before with any other updates EVER. So my question is, it this indicating something wrong with my injectors or indicating that my timing is too high? Or is this normal and nothing to worry about.

I have seen other trucks do this before, but this is the first time that I have noticed that MINE has done it.

My current settings are 150 duration, 1850 rail, 29* timing, and mild spool.

4. Top Of Page | #1444

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4thgentravis View Post
    anyone with a 2016 auto notice anything weird with 4th gear and trans tuning? almost feels like it slips into 4th. truck has 4k miles on it, hoping the trans isn't going?
    Just don't do a power launch in 4WD with max settings that guaranteed way to lose tranny

Sent from my pocket device that constantly goes off.

5. Likes E.mccarthy7018, Power247 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #1445

User Info Menu

Mine does the same. Not normal LOL no. But last 2 updates I've had same thing on mine.
    I tried the turbo setting on mild and quick spool.....the surging went away

7. Top Of Page | #1446

User Info Menu

Mine does the same. Not normal LOL no. But last 2 updates I've had same thing on mine.

8. Top Of Page | #1447

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shane G. View Post
    Okay, dumb question.

I just noticed today that every time I turn my truck on, it puffs out black smoke for a second and then instantly goes away. Ive never noticed it do this before with any other updates EVER. So my question is, it this indicating something wrong with my injectors or indicating that my timing is too high? Or is this normal and nothing to worry about.

I have seen other trucks do this before, but this is the first time that I have noticed that MINE has done it.

My current settings are 150 duration, 1850 rail, 29* timing, and mild spool.
    Black is just more than likely a little shot of fuel that didn't get burned. Probably from the last shut down and start up both. I wouldn't worry and would think it's normal

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

9. Top Of Page | #1448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson View Post
    Cool.......

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

10. Top Of Page | #1449

User Info Menu

will the edge pillar mount work for the ultra?

11. Top Of Page | #1450

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson View Post
    will the edge pillar mount work for the ultra?
    Little modification as in cutting a little on the bottom of edge pillar for where the ultra has its plug in location, and yes it works good. Mines in an edge pillar pod.

Page 145 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast